CHAPTER 40

A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. PICTURE ABOVE IS HER PARTY OUTFIT.

VOTE & COMMENT

CHAPTER 40

It's Party Time Yay!! I went downstairs with Charlie to see a load of people I didn't even know. A few boys were eyeing me up and down as me and Charlie walked into the place where the party is held. Charlie glared at the boys and held me tighter by the waist. I giggled at his reaction.

One HOUR LATER

I was tipsy and so was Charlie. At least i think i was. Soon after i realized that charlie went missing.

"Dellaaaa Where's Charlie Gone.'' I Slurred. She pointed where he was because she was to busy snogging Leo. Ew. I Saw Charlie with a girl who was grinding on him. Oh he didn't to nothing he just let the slut grind on him. Eww that prick. I walked over to where they were more like marched but was only stop by some prick he slapped my arse. I slapped him back which resulted a chorus of 'oohss'' from the guys mates. When i got to where Charlie was, I gripped the girl from behind and slapped.

"Bitch get away from me.'' she said more like screeched. she sounding like a dying seal. She poured her drink all over me. I snatched Charlie's drink off him and chucked at it the girl who looked like Crayola raped her fac. I even threw the cup at her. She slapped me again. Damn that slap hurt like a bitch so i punched until she was on the floor crying. I was gonna punch her again but she quickly got up and ran out the house.

Everyone who was watching went back to partying.

"Jade.... i didn't do anything.'' charlie said.

"i know but you didn't stop her when she was fucking rubbing her arse on your fuckin dick even though you had them pants on.'' i spat.

Della, Leo, Harvey, Joey, Jordi And Michael Were watching us. Joey gripped me from behind so i wouldn't fuck up Charlie's beautiful face by punching him.

"look babe i'm s-.'' Charlie began saying before i cut him off.

"fuck it.'' i said and walked away.

I guess you could say i was pissed and i had a few more drinks that got me really drunk.

"Harveyyyy Let's go dance.'' i Slurred almost tripping as well.

"You're drunk.'' Harvey Said.

"No I'm Not I'm Jade.'' I gigled before walking off. I went to the speakers and put on Don't Tell 'Em By Jeremih And put the volume blast off. I'm suprise the neighbours didn't complain.

"THAT'S MA JAMMM.'' I Yelled before dancing on the table. I may be doing dirty dancing but at least i'm having fun. Soon i was thrown over someones shoulder.

"Getttt me down. Weeeeeeee.'' I Slurred.

"Nope baby girl. You're going to bed.'' i heard charlie say.

"Baby Girl You're A Shining Star.'' I Slurred Quoting their song. Charlie chuckled.

"'charlieee you have a nice bum.'' i giggles.

"thank you so do you.'' he chuckled. We Got To My Bedroom. I Made Charlie Change Me In To My Pj's. Hahah It Was Hard For Him. Guess The Party Was Over When I Heard No Music. Charlie Kissed And We Both Fell Asleep.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 40 HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED.

VOTE/ COMMENT. REMEBER MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS = UPDATE.

LOVE YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL BAMBINOS