Chapter 69

A/N Hope you like my story so far

Vote & comment

CHAPTER 69

its been 2 months since Charlie has been in a coma. I'm 3 months pregnant. Ryan's family actually did leave and go to America. Me and the others visit Charlie everyday.

Its a sad time for us because the doctor said that they are going to turn off life support. Charlie made little improvements but its not working.

My family, Karen, brooke, Harvey and Della are here at the hospital.

"jade sweetheart why don't you go home for  a while you look exhausted.'' mum said.

" no I want to stay with Charlie.'' I replied,

Mum let it go because she knows how stubborn I can get, she knows because I get the stubbornness from her that's what dad says.

"ow.'' I hissed.

"what's wrong.'' Leo asked.

"baby kicked me.'' I replied.

"can I feel.'' Leo asked.

"Wow Leo you sounded Like a creep ahahha and yh sure.'' I giggled.

"oi.'' Leo joked.

"jade. Are you and Charlie going to get married.'' brooke asked.

"no we're too young.'' I replied.

"oh okay when I used to go to bed Charlie Used to tell me how much he loved you and when you get married I get tonne a bridesmaid and you and Charlie live happily ever after.'' brooke said. I had tears in my eyes and I giggled knowing that Charlie is really cheesy lol. Tilly and brooke hugged me. The doctor came.

"Its time.'' He said. Everyone broke down. Especially Leo he couldn't stopped. they all hugged Charlie's lifeless body.

"errm can I have 5 minutes with him.'' I sobbed,

"of course jade.'' the doctor said, they all lest the room.

Charlie.'' I Cried.

CHARLIES POV

I Heard everything. I'm gonna die, I don't wanna die. It's hard trying to move.

"Charlie.'' jade cried.

"Charlie I love you so much. You're my world. I love everything about you. I love everything we had. I found out the gender of the baby today. Its a boy. Yep we are having a Charlie junior, but we are not naming it Charlie junior that's what you call your Dick..'' Jade giggled.

YES I'M HAVING A BOY. NOW SHE HAS TO PAY ME 10 QUID WTF CHARLIE WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT MONEY AT A TIME LIKE THIS.

''Please don't leave us. I love you.'' Jade sobbed.

I'm trying so hard to wake up.

I love you to jade even though you can't hear me

JADES POV

''I love you so much Charlie.'' I sobbed. I kissed Charlie's lips for the last time.

I opened the door.

"we're having a boy.'' I heard Charlie say, everyone heard him as well

I whipped round and screamed, probably waking up the whole hospital.

"omgf Charlie you're awake.'' I said. and kissed him. Everyone began hugging him. The doctors began running tests.

"I'm glad you're alive.'' I said

"me too, you owe me 10 quid, yep I heard everything. We are having a boy.'' Charlie smirked.

"get lost.'' I joked.

"right Mr Lenehan. You seem fine. You are good to go. "' the doctors said.

Karen signed the papers and we all went home

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 69 HOPE YOU ENJOED IT

VOTE & COMMENT

LOVE YOUSe