Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

I Finally Got Up And Tried Getting Out Of Charlie's Grip.Urgh It Was So Hard. This Dude Is Strong.  

"Charlie.'' I Said. No Answer. DUDE FUCKIN WAKE UP!! " Charlieee Babe.'' I Said. He Was Smirking And Still Didn't Answer. I Went Really Close To Him And Started Poking Him. He Still Didn't Move. So I Started To Kiss His Neck. I Even Bit his Neck Because I'm Trying To Be A Vampire.YOLO. he Stoll Didn't Let Me Go. Then I Got Up With all The Strength I Had Not Only To Get Pulled Back Diwn On To The Bed.

"JadeeeeBabyyyyy Please Stay.'' Charlie Said IN his Morning Voice. That Was Hot. I Giggled.

"No We zhave To Ralk To Leo.'' I Said.$

"Just  Bring Him In Here.'' Charlie Whīned.

"Okay LEO ARINAN GRABDE JUST DM'ED ME ON TWITTER.'' I Yelled. Everyone Ran Into The room. Leo Jumped On Top Of The bed And Started Saying."'Where, Where, Show Me.'' I laughed At His reaction.

"Actually She Didn't.'' I Said While Giggling. They All Groaned And went donwstairs but leo.

"Leo, You're My Little Brother And I love You, Please Let Me Date Charlie'' I Said.

"Okay And Ilm Sorry For Punching You And Love You Too Sis.'' Leo repled. ai kissed his cheek And He kissed Mine And We both hugged. Leo And Charlie Forgave Each Other After They Gave Out Their Long Speech. Urgh It Was So Boring. We All Higged. Harvey Came Into The Room.

"Sup Peeps'' He Said. We Said Hey Back.

"So Bestie You're Datng Charlie.'' Harvey Said While wiggling his eyebrows. I nodded. Harvey Went All Serious And Charlie Was About To Shit Him Self When Harvey Said He'll Break His Face If He Hurts Me. Aww Harvey Is Such A Sweet Friend.

"Jade.'' Charlie Said. "Yeah Charlie.'' I Relied

"I Love You Beautiful.'' Charlie Said While Blushing. Aww Bless He Looked So Cute.
"I Love You Too Baby.'' I Said. We Had A Makeout Session And Went Downstaris.

SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE / COMMENT

LOVE YOU BEAUTIFULs

i deleted chapter 12 because when i published this chapter it came after chapter 11 so i updated this chater and chapter 12 today.