Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

I woke Up The Next Morning To Fnd Harvey Sittinf On My Bed. Hold The Fuck Up How Did He Get Here

"Wtf Are You Doing In My Room.'' I Sluured Half Asleep.

"I Came To Tell You That Charlie Amd Megan Are Downstairs.'' Harvey Replied. I Jolted Up When I Heard Megans Name.

''WHAT AT THIS TIME.'' I Shouted. Omgg This Can't Be Happening.

"Yeah You Do Realize Its 12:30.'' Harvey Said. I Told Him To Wait In My Room. I Went And Washed My Face, Put Light Makeup on And Brushed My Hair. I Didn't Bother Changing Becauze I Was Wearing Leggings and the bambino Top.

"Right Lets Go.'' I Said. Me And Harvey Went Downstairs.

I Quickly  ate my breakfast, went upstairs to brush my teeth and returned downstairs only to see a sight that i didn't not want to see - Megan and charlie sucking each others faces off. just like me and charlie did yesterday. I'm Not Suprised he didn't tell her he Cheated.

"Dude Get A Room.'' I Said Rolling My Eyes. They Bth Jumped back.

"Whatever.' Slut.'l Megan Mumbled. She started smirking at me, she turned to charlie and stared sucking on his neck. bitch wait til i wipe that smirk off your face.

"Megan Stop Trying To Get Charlie's Attention So You Can Have Sex With Him In Front Off Us, Please He Is trying To Watch A Movie.'' I Smirked. Leo Started Having A giggle Fit which resulted in megan Glaring At Him

"Excuse Me You're Just Jealous Of Me And Charlie In A Relationship.'' Megam Said. I Scoffed.

"You're Excused and why would i be jealous of a lyinh cheating dick head and girl who looks like crayola rapd her face.'' i sassed back. Me And Harvey Did Touch Up and leo laughed but soon stopped when megan looked at him as if she was going to kill him. charlie said stop when she complained abut me talking to her like that . can't take the comebCks botch. we carried on watching the movie and eating snacks.

"Pssst Harvey.'' I Whispered. Je Whispered What Back. I Told Him zi Need To Talk To Him. So We Bith Went To The Other Room.

" Me And Cjarlie Were About To Have Sex Yesterday Aftr He Told Me He Was In Love With Me.'' I Said

"That Lyimg Cjeating Dickhead.'' Harvey Hissed.

"I Wanr You To Be My Fake Boyfriend To Make Him Jealous And To Make Him Admit that He Cheated On Megam.'' I Told Him

I Waited For And Answere.

"Why''.

"Because You're My Bestie and will help me.' i said while givinghim my Best Puppy Dog Eyez.

"Yes Cpurse I Will Hwlp, you're like a littlw sizter to me.'' harvey said while amiling. i smiled back.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 18 HOPED YOUNLIKE IT  AND SORRY IF IT'S SHORT I'M STILL ILL. YEP THIRD DAY OF BEING ILL. I HATE BEING ILL. NORMALLY I BE ILL FOR LIKE A WEEK. SORRY ONCE AGAIN THAT IT'S SHORT.

VOTE/COMMENT

LOVW YOU BAMBINOS