Chapter 63

A/N ANOTHER UPDATE

VOTE AND COMMENT

CHAPTER 63

All of us including Charlie, Harvey, Amd della are just having a movie / game day while everyone else is out, I forgave Harvey just to let you know.

"so about this baby, jade, Name it Harvey Seeing as I'm your bestie and you love me And also Harvey is the best person ever.'' Harvey said.

"yh right.'' I laughed.

Everyone decided to talk about the baby.

"should we go.'' I asked Charlie

"yh we should.'' Charlie replied. We both went into my room.

"I'm so happy.'' Charlie said.

"Me too.'' I Agreed.

"whens your first scan.'' Charlie asked.

"in 2 weeks.'' I replied.

"what do you want the baby to be.'' Charlie asked.

"I wouldn't mind having a boy but I'd like to have a girl which is gonna be the mini version of me.'' O said. Charlie lay down on the bed and I did the same. And he wrapped his arms around me.

"but tilly is a mini you.'' Charlie complained.

"I know baby I Know.'' I smirked

"Oh Hellllll Nooooo babe thr baby is gonna be a mini version of me and he will be called Charlie Lenehan junior because his dad is the most amazing and the most goodlooking person in the world.'' Charlie said.

"CharlieLenehan Junior?? I thought that's what you named your dick & babe we all know that the most goodlooking person in the world is Harry Styles.'' I Sassed

"Wanna Bet.'' Charlie Challenged.

"Oh Na We All Kmow That He Is And There is No Doubt About It.'' I Smirked. Charlie Stuck His Tongue Out At Me.

"childish Much. Also Charlesbabe the baby is going to be a girl.'' I Smirked.

"childish Me? And Did You just call me Charles.'' Charlie Said. I Nodded and giggled. Charlie rolled on top of me making sure his knees were either side of me so he won't hurt the baby. Aww he is so caring. Amd then he tickled me I begged him to stop.

"Say Charlie Is More Goodlooking Than Harry Styles And Also Our Baby Is Going To Be A Boy and will be the mini Charlie Lenehan.''

''OK OKAY CHARLIE IS MORE GOODLOOKING THAN HARRY STYLES AND ALSO OUR BABY IS GOING TO BE A BOY AND WILL BE THE MINI VERSION OF CHARLIE LENEHAN.'' I YELLED.

CHARLIE GOT OFF ME LOOKING VERY SATISFIED. I LOOKED AT HIM LIKE I WAS ANGRY WITH HIM SO HE DECIED TO GET ON TOP OF ME AGAIN AND LEANED IN And Kissed me and we both smiled into the kiss

EVERYONES POV

We All Stood In the door way of Jades Room Smiling and mentally awing and the site of Charlie and Jade.

"Aww Cute.'' Leo Said.

They Both Pulled Apart.

THAT'S THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

CUTE OR NAH??

VOTE & COMMENT

LOVE Y'ALL