Chapter 60

A/N: Hey Everyone I'm Truly Sorry For Not Updating, These Past Weeks Have Been Really Busy, I Just About Found Time To Update

Recap-- Chapter 59 Everyone Found Out That Jade's Pregnant With Charlie's Baby.

Chapter 60

I Was Woke Up by yelling and screaming. I stayed over at Ryan's.

"what the fuck is with all this noise.'' I Screamed. No One Listened because Charlie And Ryan were fighting while the others tried stopping them which failed, when the fuck did the others come.

"FUCK OFF LENEHAN.'' Ryan Yelled.

"'NO YOU FUCK OFF YOU DICK, SHE IS HAVING MY BABY.'' Charlie Yelled Back.

"I HAVE A DICK BUT I CERTAINLY AIN'T ONE.'' Ryan yelled which made me giggle.

"Fuvk Off.'' Charlie Yelled.

"Why don't you all fuck off i'm going home.'l I Screamed. And went home.

AFTER A WHILEEE

Charlie Came Home With Bruises And Blood Everywhere which my mum cleaned.

"Why did you have a fight with Ryan.'' Mum Asked.

"Because He's A Bad influence on Jade.'' Charlie replied, mum nodded.

Later that evening, Harvey Came Round.

"YOLO BITCHES I WON!'' Harvey Yelled As he won the same game 6 times. We were on the xbox in leo's room.

"another round.'' Harvey Said. We all groaned
"Let's Not Harvey, it's the 6th time you've won and it's getting Boring.'' i complained.

"Fine You BuzzKill anything interesting to talk about.'' harvey sighed.

"Yh she had a fight with Casey and hospitalised her.'' Leo Giggled.

Harvey Laughed. We high fived.

"Jade, Are you not gonna tell him about what happened between you and me.'' Charlie Smirked. Me And Charlie Hate Each Other.

" Tell Me What.'' Harvey Asked.

"Nothing.'' I said. Leo Made Charlie Shut Up But It Didn't Work.

"She's Pregnant.'' Charlie Spat. Leo Wacked Him Over The Head.

" Omggg girlll who's the dad.'' Harvey Asked. I Looked At Charlie and glared at him and then i looked at Harvey.

" No.. Tell Me It's Not True, You're Not Pregnant by this dickhead right.'' Harvey Asked.

"wow thanks a lot harv.'' Charlie joked. I nodded.

''YOU'RE PREGNANT BY CHARLIE WHO MADE A FUCKING SEX TAPE OF YOU AND HIME.'' HArvey Yelled.

Just then the door burst open

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 60

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

DOM'T FORGET TO VOTE& COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL