Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

After Everyone Went Out The Room, I Had A Shower And Put On A White Top With Joggers And A Jacket On top, I'm Having A Lazy Day As Always.

When I Went Downstairs I Saw Charlie Red And Everyone Else Laughing At Him.

"Okay What's Going On Here.'' I Asked.

"Ollie, Ryan And Andy Spoke Up, "'OMGGG CHARLIE FASTERRR Cum For Me Baby.'' I Blushed And Everyone Started Laughing.

"Oh Hahah I Did Not Do That.'' I Said While Sitting Down On The Sofa.

"Jade I Need To Tell You Something.'' Harvey Said. Okay. I Nodded And We Went To The Other Room.

"Okay WtF Happened Today.'' He Said. I Explained Everything. He Was Shocked.

"Are You Guys Back Together.'' He Asked.

"No. We Just Ended Up Having Sex Some How.'' I Replied.

Soon Leo Barged Into The Room.Okay.

"Jade Are You Back With Charlie.' He Said.

"No'' I Replied.

"Then How Come We Saw You Having Sex.'' Leo Said.

"Umm I Dunno, We Just Had Sex Somehow.'' I Replied

"Explain.'' Leo Said.

I Explained Everything And Leo Was Shocked.

"So What's Gonna Happen Now Between You And Charlie.'' Leo Said.

I Was About To Say Something Until I Heard Charlie'z Voice.

"Nothing We Just Had Sex.''. I Was Hurt By That Because To Him All We Did Is Have Sex And That's It Even After He Said He Is In Love With Me.. Leo And Harvey Were Like Okay and They Both Left The Room. I Was Glaring At Charlie And Threatening Him In My Head.

"What.'' Charlie Said. Did He Realky Just Say That.'' I Continued Glaring At Him.

"What.'' He Repeated. I Went Up To Him And Slapped Him Across The Face. HARD!!

"OWWW.'' He Yelled. He Deserved it And I Walked Out The Room Like A Boss.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. I'M REALLY SORRY IT'S SHORT.

VOTE/COMMENT.

LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL BAMBINOS

Xxxxxxxx;X