Chapter 64

A/N : HEY GUYS I'VE DECIDED TO UPDATE TODAY BUT I WILL BE DOING QUITE A FEW CHAPTERS. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY AS IT IS THE LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL FOR ME AND WITH ALL THE EXAMS COMING, TEACHERS PESTERING ME TO DO REVISION I JUST HARDLY HAVE TIME TO UPDATE BUT TODAY SEEING AS IT IS THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS WOOOO!!! I WILL UPDATE. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT

LOVE YOUSE

RECAP OF CHAPTER 63 : BASICALLY ALL THE FRIENDS ARE GATHERED TOGETHER ARGUIN OVER WHAT THE BABY SHOULD BE CALLED, JADE AND CHARLIE LEAVE THE ROOM AND END UP HAVING A CUTE MOMENT UNTIL LEO INTERUPPTS IT BY SAYIBG AWHH

CHAPTER 64

A few weeks later

Todays the day I go for my first scan.

"Charlie ARE YOU FUCKIN READY.'' I yelled for the 6th time.

"WoaH CALM YOUR TITS WOMAN.'' Charlie joked.

'fuck off.'' I hissed

"hormonal bitch.'' Charlie muttered. I rolled my eyes. Oh wow relationship goals . Note the sarcasm. We are not officially together but we act as a couple. Charlie hasn't asked me to be his yet.

"Right Kids C'mon.'' Dad Yelled and we went into the car.

AT THE HOSPITAL

We waited a while.

"Jade Devries.'' Some hot doctor said. Woah damn, I should come to hospital more often to see that hottiw.

"I'm right here Devries.'' Charlie said. I smirked knowing that he were jealous after I thought out old.

"this doctor better not touch her.'' Charlie muttered.

"aww is Charles getting over protective.'' I said in a baby voice.

"don't call me Charles.'' Charlie Whined.

The doctor began putting that cold gel on my stomach. Charlie were glaring at the doctor.

"So far you are 4 weeks pregnant and your baby is healthy.'' The doctor said. he showed us the screen and Charlie began crying a little. I kissed him.

"that's our baby?'' Charlie said.

"yep its our baby.'' I said. Charlie Tackled me into a hug. We got the scan and another appointment and went home.

"Omgg how was it.'' Karen said excitedly.

"Mummm never say omg again and it went well. She's 4weeks gone.'' Charlie sad. We gave mum and Karen the scan pictures and me and Charlie went upstairs.

"I'm so happy.'' Charlie said.

"Yh me too. I never though about getting pregnant at a young age and by my ex boyfriend.'' I said.

"Listen jade,  you know how you're pregnant and we have gotten really close will you be my girlfriend. I promise I won't hurt you.'' Charlie said.

"of course.'' I Repeated and then we kissed.

"now we can be a proper family.'' Charlie smiled.

"yh.'' I smiled back. We both cuddled and went to sleep

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 64 HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT.

DON'T FOR GET TO VOTE & COMMENT

LOVE YOUSE