Chapter 56

A/N Hey I'm Sorry for not updating for a couple of days.

Vote & Comment

Chapter 56

I woke up in a strange bedroom and A Strange guy . I looked to see who it was and it was Charlie!?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH.'' I screamed a blood curdling scream causing Charlie to jolt up from the bed and a few guys from school even Dylan who Held the party yesterday to burst in the room. I Covered My Naked Body With The Duvet.

"What The Hell Happened.'' Charlie Said In His Deep Sexy Morning Voice. Wait What Sexy Voice What the hell am I Saying.

"nice Underwear Jade.'' Dylan Smirked As He Held Me Underwear Up. I Stuck My Middle Finger Up At Him.

"Wait Jade.'' Charlie Said Realising I Was In The Room.

"Yh It's Jade.'' I Hissed.

"Wait We Slept Together.'' Charlie Said.

"No Shit Sherlock, We Did Sleep Together And Do Not Tell Anyone About This OtherWise You're Dead.'' I Spat.

The Other Boys Were Staring At Us. I Yelled At Them To Get Out So I Could Change But

"We'd Like To See The Show.'' Dylan Said. Eww

"Fuck Off All Of Youse.'' I Yelled And Then Glared Which Made Them Put Their Hands Up In Surrender And Then Walk Out The Room.  I Quickly Changed And So Did Charlie.

We Were Just Stood In The Bedroom Thinking About Last Night. I Looked At Charlie Who Looked Like He Remembered Something As His Eyes Went WideEyed.

"what Is It Charlie.''  I Hissed Obviously Not In The Mood.

"Ermdon'tmbemadoranythingtheremaybeaslightchanceididn'tuseacondom.'',Charlie Muttered Quickly.

"wait slow down.'' i said

"There May Be A Slight Chance That I Didn't Use A Condom.Please Don't Be Mad.'' Charlie Said.

"Don't Be Mad Are You Fuckin Insane Charlie I Might Be Pregnant:'' I Yelled.

"But I said Slight so i might have used a condom.'' Charlie Said Tryna cheer Up The Mood Obviously Not working.

"Well Look for the fuckin condom cuz i ain't getting pregnant by you.'' I Hissed.

We both searched everywhere in the room looking for it but we found nothing.

"I'm So Sorry Jade.'' Charlie Began Saying. I ignored Him And Ran Out The House Only To Bump Into Casey.

"Watch Where You're Going Whore.'' Casey Spat.

"Fuck Off Slut.'' I Spat Back.

She Began Walking Away But Stopped In her Tracks And Smirked At Me..

"Oh And Jade Watch What's Going To Happen To You. I Will Get My Revenge On You For Humiliating Me And Beating Me Up In Front Of EveryOne. Bye.'' Casey Said And Smirked. Urgh.

I Reached Home And Ran Upstairs and showered and Changed Into A Grey Loose Crop top with matching shorts. I went downstairs and are. Della came over but she decided to chill with Leo and look after him seeing as he is ill but i doubt he is cuz they are playing fifa upstairs and yelling. Lol. I called ryan.

"Yo LITTLE REBEL.'' Ryan Hollered As He Barged Into My House.

"ME? LITTLE? EXcuse me dickhead fuck you.'' I Joked. We both ended Up bickering like brother and sister and then started talking about the party.

" i saw you go upstairs with charlie.'' Ryan Said. I shrugged.

"why didn't you stop me.'' i said. Ryan shrugged.

"Jade Did You Sleep With Him.'' Ryan Asked. I Looked Down.

"Jade Look At Me Did You SLEEP With Charlie Lenehan.'' He Repeated. I Nodded.

"What The Actual Fuck Jade. You Promised You wouldn't Go Near The Fuckin Dickhead Let Alone Sleep With Him.''' Ryan Yelled.

"I KNOW. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING I WAS DRUNK. I DIDN'T KNOW WHO IT WAS TIL THIS MORNING.'' I YELLED BACK.

'Can't Believe You would acctually do that jade.'' Ryan Spat in disgust and left.

You may think he is over reacting but ryan treats me like his little sister. And he just wants to protect me. Like all brothers do. He hates charlie after he hurt me. Ryan May Be My Best friend But He Is Also My Brother.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 56

HOPE  YOU ENJOYED IT

LOVE YOU ALL XXXXX

VOTE & COMMENT