Chapter 61

A/N Another UPDATE

Chapter 61

"WHAT" Dad yelled as he walked into the room. I glared at Charlie and then Harvey.

"you're PREGNANT WITY CHARLIE'S KID, WHEN WHAT HOW.'' Dad Yelled.

"A Party, We And Sex And-.'' I Began Saying But Dad Cut me off

"I know how girls get pregnant.'' Dad Hissed. Leo giggled. I glared at him to shut up.

"why didn't you use protection and you and charlie were not even dating.'' dad spat.

"We was drunk Mr. Devries.'' Charlie Said.

" ShUT UP CHARLIE AND HOW DARE YOU MAKE A VIDEO OF MY DAUGHTER AND YOU HAVING SEX. YOU DISGUST ME.'' Dad Yelled.

"Dad just listen to me.'' i said

"no first of all you get drunk, have sex and then get pregnant. That baby is obviously a mistake.'' Dad Hissed.

"What's with all this yelling.'l Mum said as she walked into the room.

"I'll tell you victoria, our daughter is pregnant and also has a sex tape that charlie made.'' dad said.

Mum Gasped. "Is it true jade.'' I Nodded.

Mum and dad sent all the others home apart from Charlie who had to ring his mum to come over. Della was the last one to leave.

"I'm so sorry Jade, it's my fault i'm really sorry.'' Della Said.

"It's not your fault besides it would have come out sooner or later.'' i said. Dellla smiled

"friends.'' I Said.

"Naa More Like Sisters.'' Della Cheered and we hugged and then she kissed leo goodbye.

Karen Came

"Thank you so much Karen For Coming On Such Short Notice.'' Mum Said.

"It's fine i had nothing to do, brooke is at her friends house.'' Karen Replied.

"ok the real reason we asked you to come here is that we are very disappointed with Charlie.'' Dad Said.

"Charlie What Did You Do.'' Karen Asked. Charlie Looked Down In Shame.

"He got jade pregnat and made a video of him and Jade Having Sex.'' Dad Explained.

"Charlie How Could You.'' Karen Sighed.

"everything is  fine now.'' i butted in.

"SHUT IT JADE.'' Dad Yelled.

"First thing tomorrow we are going to the hospital and getting an abortion.'' dad CONTINUED saying."WHAT?!NO!.'' Me and charlie yelled in unison.

Dad began walking away.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS, I LOVE CHARLIE AND I'M KEEPING THIS BABY WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT DAD.'' I yelled

"Wait You Love Me.'' Charlie Said Quietly.

Thats the END OF CHAPTER 61

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT

LOEV YOU ALL?