Chapter 58

A/N ANOTHER UPDATE LOL.

VOTE & COMMENT

CHAPTER 58

2 WEEKS LATER.

Everyone Forgot About The Sex Tape And Thankfully It Had Been Deleted. Casey Decided To Leave The Country And Start A New Life Because She Got A Lot Of Hate After What She Had Done. Well Ya Know Karmas A Bitch. A Lot Had Happened Since Then, i Guess You Could Say That I Have Gone Even More Badder, I'm A Trouble Maker And I Just Party Alot Even Though I Don't Get Drunk.

Leo And Everyone Else In The House Hated Charlie For What He Done But He Explained Everything That Happened So They All Forgave Him, I Sort Of Have But I Avoid Him. Thankfully My Parents Don't Know About The Sex Tape.

I'm Just Getting Ready For A Party At Ryan's House. Yes We Made Up. I Wore A Tight Black Dress With Black Nike Air Max. I Wore Thick Black Eyeliner, Bright Red Lipstick and Straightened My Hair.

Della Came Into My Room.

"Ryan's Party.'' I Said Before She Could Ask Where I Was Going.

"Jade Please Don't We All Miss You being with us. Also You Can't Drink. Pregnant women Don't drink.'' Della Pleaded.

"Wait What.'' I Asked Shocked.

"I Know You're Pregnant And I Also Know It's Charlie's Cuz Whenever you go partying you always come home late besides charlie is the only guy you have slept with. Also I Know That If You Slept with a guy You would have stayed at the house up until the morning.'' Della Said.

"oh my god how.'' I Asked.

"I saw pregnancy tests when i helped you clean your bathroom after you puked everywhere and also puking everymorning is a sign of pregnancy.'' Della Explained.

"Please Don't Tell Charlie Della Please.'' I Pleaded.

" I Won't But Don't Go to the party.'' She Blackmailed.

"that's balckmail.'l I Yelled.

"He Deserves To Know.'' She yelled back.

"No.'' I Yelled.

''STOP BEING SO FUCK STUBBORN JADE ANNALISE DEVRIES AND TELL CHARLIE YOU'RE PREGNANT  WITH  HIS KID.'' DELLA YELLED.

EVERYONE BURST INTO THE ROOM.

'You're pregnant.'' charlie said.

 OH SO MUCH DRAMA

END OF CHAPTER 58 HOPW YOU ENJOYED IT

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE & COMMENT