Chapter 39

A/N HOPE YOU LIKES THIS CHAPTER

VOTE/ COMMENT

CHAPTER 39

ONE MONTH LATERR

Everything is going well. Me and Charlie are still dating and so are Leo And Della. But Overload are not together no more but joey , jordi and some guy named michael are in a band together. I miss ollie, ryan and andy. I'm Just sat here eating a bowl of icecream in my pj's waiting for charlie to come. Right next me are leo and della who are sucking each others faces off. Ewwww.

The Door Bell Rang. "Finally Hallelujah.'' I Yelldd As I ran to open the door.

"charlies.'' i said while smirking knowing that he hates it when i call him charles.

"urgh its charlie.'' charlie ahined.

"I Know.'' I replidd with wink.

"'leo charlie is here.'' i said. They both went up stairs while me and dells stayed downstairs watching KUWTK.

"Jade.'' dell said. I looked at her.

"Have You And CHARLIE Done it .''' she askdd.

"'yh a few times why?'' i replied. She shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"Della I Know Somats Up Whu Are you Asking me about having sex.''I commanded playfully.

"basically i wanna know whats it like because me and leo were about to but we never.'' i nodded taking everything she said.

"aww my girl is growing up.'' i yelled. Immediately she put her hand over my mouth and told me to shush. "Well Della.'' I BegN

CHARLIES POV

Me And leo were in the other room listening to the girls conversation. Yes they thought we went upstairs. Della is talking about how she was about to have sex with leo but they never did. Leo Wwnt Wide eyed and i giggled.

"you do know you're underaged.'' i said. Leo told me to shut up. I chuckldd.

"Well della at first it hurts but then you start enjoying it because it is pleasure. I won't know how it's going to be like for you if you did it with leo. Because with charlie when it comes to sex he is rough and it is HOtttt And i like it.'' i heard jade say. I smirked. Leo wacked me on the head. I looked at him confused.

"'you do rough sex with my sister ewww.'' leo said. He smirked at me.

"eew i didn't want to know that.'' we heard della say. Then i heard jades cute giggle.

"okay but i don't know what it is going to be like for you.'' jade said. Me and leo walked in to thr room.

JADES POV

"What are you girls ralking about.'' leo asked. I looked at della, she looked at me.'. nothing'' we said in sync. Me and charlie went upstairs.

" I know what you guys were talking about.'' charlie said. I looked at him confused.

"you were talking about me being rough when it comes to sex, how you said it was hot and you like it. "' charlie continued saying. My jaw dropped and he smirked. I punched him playfully on his chest. He just chuckled. We were sat on my bed cuddling.

"you know i love you right.'' i said to charlie. He nodded.

"'i know you can't resit the charlie lenehan charm.'' charlie said while flicking his imaginary fringe. I giggled.

"you have a cute giggle.'' he said,

"thank you and i know i do.'' i said while giggling. He chuckled. He sat in front of me and started kissing me. within 30 seconds we were in a heated makeout session with charlie on top of me.

"oi-- Whoah.'' joey said. we jumped back. Shit we should've locked the door.

"not interrupting am i.'' he began saying. Before we could say anthing he continued saying,'' we're having a party. And don't worry mom just told me that she is going nannas with dad and tilly and staying there for 3days. Thats plenty of time for you to have sex. Bye.'' wow he don't even reallh mind me dating charlie whereas leo is protective. Aww joey is so laidback.

Well seeing as my parents have gone, now its a splendid oppurtunity to party. Not partied in ages. Yolo Its time to partayyyyy.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 39 HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. REMEBER MORE VOTES& COMMENTS = and update