CHAPTER 29

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 6.1K READS, I APPRICIATE IT LOVE YOU

CHAPTER 29

6 MONTHS LATERRRRR

Me and charlie are still dating. he is the best boyfriend everrrrrr. I'm nust chilling by myself with leo and joey because we are having a brother sister time. We're watching movies and eating icecream.

''so jade How Are You And Charlie.'' Leo Said. Is He Really Asking That. Hehe.

"Eh.'' I Replied. He Looked At Me Confused.

"Okay Leo We Are Fine. You Don't Need to know every detail of our relationship. you don't wanna know about the sex part now do you.'' i explained. Leo Shook his head frantically  while me and joey laughed. The Door rang.

"I'l get it.'' I Said and ran to open the door. i saw charlie and hugged him.

''hey jade.'' charlie said while looking at me up and down and then he winked. i was wearing an oversized jumper and socks(pictire on the side).

''hi.'' i replied while walking baxk into the living room.

''sup charlie.' leo and joey said in unison.

''sup'' charlie replied. we then just carried on watching the film. During the film when i was lying on top of charlie, i saw charlie smiling at his phone like every second. What Is Going On. I Could see some of the text. It Said, "heyy charliee bae it's megan come over to my place and have fun ;) x ''

I Jumped off charlie and ran upstairs with tears brimming my eyes. C'mon jade don't cry over a guy. Is He really cheating on me with that slut Megan? Why does he do this to me. I Was probably sobbing by now. After 5 minutes charlue came into my room. once he saw me he hugged me and then i pushed him away and slapped his face. He looked hur and confused.

"What's Up Jade.'' Charkie asked.

"Nothing just that my boyfriend moght be cheating on me with his slutty ex again.'' I Sobbed.

"What are you talking about.'l he asked

"I'm talking about megan sending you a text saying come over to hers and  have fun.'' I yelled while crying.

"Oh..... WHY DIS YOU LOOK THROUGH MY PHONE.'' Charlie Yelled.

'' I NEVER. YOU WAS ON YOUR PHONE AND I SAW IT WHILE I WAS LYING ON TOP OF YOU.'SO ARE YOU CHEATING.'' I YELLED BACK.

'''No she was sending me them messages but i ignore her. I Love you.' He Said. "But why were you smiling.'' i asked

"Because i taken a picture of you and i fond it cute.'' Charlie said and then kissed me

OKAY THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 29. HOPE YOU LIKED IT. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER/ MY STORY MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. I'D REALLY APPRICIATE IT.

VOTE/COMMENT

LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL BAMBINOS

XxxxxxxxxxxX