Chapter 75

Sorry for not updating

Chapter 75

Its been a few weeks since the stairs encounter and I weren't allowed to see will again.

Leo,della and Chloe and Charlie are just being dead lovey and coupley.

"could youse stop snogging.''' I hissed.

"just because you don't have no one to be cute doesn't mean we cant.'' Charlie replied.

"wow.'' I said and went upstairs

Not gonna lie but Charlie has become more of a Dick than he already is.

"jade.'' Charlie said. "what.'' I replied.

"im sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like that.''' be replied.

"Charlie its fine.'' '''no its not.'''

"look Charlie its fine don't worry about it and tbh I weren't arsed about it.''

"ok.'' Charlie said and began walkin out the room.

"oh and Charlie.'' I said.

"yah.'' he replied.

"shut the door on ya way out.'' I said. Charlie started laughing and shaking his head and shut the door.

Laterly I've been just a typical party girl.

"YES BITCHESSSSSSSSSS.''' I  Yelled while dancing on the table. Wow I'm really drunk.

The party was slowly dying so I decided to walk home. I bumped into Charlie on the way.

"what you doing out here.' i giggled.

" I sent to a party.'' Charlie slurred.

We were both so drunk and giggled and tripped all the way home.

"charlie'' I whispered. "hmm'' he relied

"you're so buff.'' I said while kissing his neck. He moaned.

We went into my room and Charlie threw me on the bed and se began making out whilst taking our clothes off. Charlie climbed on top of me and started grinding on me ....wait aint he with Chloe.

Oh SHIT

I pushed Charlie off me

"what the fuck,  thought you wanted it.'' Charlie said.

"not when ya with Chloe. You cheated on me before I can't let Chloe go through the heartbreak I did.''  I replied and I left Charlie by himself and went to sleep.

That's the end of chapter 75

Hope youse enjoyed it

Vote/comment please