Chapter 52

A/N THIS CHAPTER MAY BE CONFUSING AS I HAVE BROUGHT SCHOOL INTO IT

CHAPTER 52

I Got Up For School And Changed Into A Dungaree And Some Nike Air Force As Our School Let Us Wear Whatever We Want Because We Deserve To Be Unique Individuals. I Unlocked My Phone And Saw 100 Texts From Charlie, 20 VoiceMails And A Few Snapchats. Because i couldn't be arsed with anything i decided to lock my phone and go downstairs.

"How Are You Feeling.'' Dad Asked

"Fine.'' I Replied.

"I Knew There Was Something Wrong With Him.'' Dad Said. Wait What!

"Dad You Was The One That Let Me Date Him And You Said He's The Perfect Guy For Me To Date.'' I said and giggled. Dad Shrugged.

I finished Eatting Breakfast, Got My School Bag And Walked To School With Leo And Della.

As I Got To School, Everyone Was Staring At Me.

"What Are You All Looking At, Never Seen A New Girl Before.'' I Yelled. Della Was Containing Her Laughter While Leo Rolled His Eyes And Dragged Me And Della To The Main Office. Guess You Could Say I'm A Rebel At This School. I got my timetable and locker key.

As i walked Past to get to my locker, a group of boys whistled and i rolled my eyes and ignored them.

"Jade You shouldn't have worn a dungaree because that dungaree is really tight and it shows how big your bum is.'' Leo Said and rolled is eyes and walked infront of me a della. While me and della giggled .

"well it's not my fault i have a toned body with a big toned bum.'' I Muttered. Della Giggled. Leo glared.

"What!? I Workout.'' I Laughed.

I got my timetable and my locker key, only to find out it is next to Charlie's Urgh.

"I'm Sorry'' Charlie Began Saying.

"Just Don't Charlie. Go back to your whore she's waiting for you.'' I Said And Walked off.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 52

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

VOTE & COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL