Chapter 44

A/N I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I HAVE AN ENGLISH EXAM TOMORROW AND 3 OTHER EXAMS THIS WEEK AMD I'VE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY REVISING. I FEEL LIKE MY BRAINS ABOUT TO EXPLODE. ANYWAYS I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR BEING PATIENT SO I THOUGHT I WOULD UPDATE TODAY AND TAKE A BREAK FROM REVISING.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I'M REALLY SORRY

VOTE/ COMMENT

CHAPTER 44

AFTER SHOWERING I GOT INTO MY PJ'S And Went Downstairs. I saw Charlie with sex hair and he was blushing. Everyone was laughing. Guess they were laughing at Charlie because we had sex. The laughter had died down. Before I could even speak Della pulled me upstairs and into my room.

"You had shower sex with Charlie.'' Della Said. I nodded.

"'you go girl.'' della cheered. i laughed at my crazy friend.

"did you give him a blow job because your lips are swollen.'' Della Giggled. I went wide-eyed and looked in the mirror. I blushed.

"oh my gerrrdddd you did suck him off ew ew ew ew ew ahhhhh.'' Della yelled before i could even speak everyone burst into the room with something in their hads.

Not to self never tell della what you did with Charlie.

Charlie had his phone and a coke bottle in his hand. Leo had a jar of nutella. Joey had his phone, jordi had his laptop and Michael had nothing. I laughed at the site i saw.

"what happened baby girl.'' charlie asked with a worried look on his face. I mentally aw'ed. I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by Della Yelling "SHE SUCKED CHARLIE OFF.'' Everyone laughed. I mentally face palmed, No scrath that i physically face palmed.

"eww''leo and joey said in unison while giggling.

"Did you finger her.'' jordi said to charlie earning a slap of leo, joey and charlie.

Charlie blushed.

"Can we please stop talking about this.'' i whined.

"omgg they did the dirty.'' Michael screeched.

I faced palmed,blushed and laughed with the rest.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 44. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. I'M REALLY SORRY IT'S SHORT. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER AND THE REST OF MY STORY

VOTE & COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL

XxxxxxxxxxxxX