Chapter 7

Recap ----- Oh Shizz biz i was not supposed to say that.

Everyone had stopped what they were doing and looked at me shocked. Everyone was silent. ''What About my girlfriend.'' Charlie said making us all jump.

"Erm.....Erm.'' I paused and looked at everyone.

"Go on then what about my girlfriend.'' Charlie asked once again.

" Okay jeez Calm down. Erm.. it was nothing forget i said anything.'' i replied quickly.

There was a long pause.

Charlie ended the pause and said, ll Well i'm off to bed seeing as noone is telling me anything. oh and Jade we will talk about why you brought megan into this in the morning.''

Now what's going to happen. We all eventually went to bed. i tossed and turned all night thinking about what i was going to say to charlie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally morning came and i just thought aboit having a lazy day. so i changed into an overaized tshirt (probably joey's) some leggings and some socks. By the time i went downstairs it was 10 'o' clock and everyone was eating breakfast. i opened the door and everyone just turned and looked at me. i sat down and joey put my breakfast down. Everyone was silent. Well What A Boring breakfast and a boring start to the day.

Charlie got up and said, " Jade  when you've eaten come to my room.'' " Okay.'' mumbled.

He left the room. i relly need to think about what i'm going to say to charlie..

" So Jade, you going to tell him what megan said.'' Harvey questioned. " I think You Should.'' Leo said.

" No, Thats going to ruin everything.'' i replied "Hmmmm Okay'' Harvey said.

I finished my breakfast and went upto charlie's room.

" Charlie.''

" Jade why dis you say megan threatened you.'' Charlie said

" I dunno.'' I answered. " You should know, you was the one that said it. Charlie said gettin dustrated while running a hand through his gorgeous hair. Damn He Is A Hottiw.

Shush Jade you're not supposed to talk like that.

"I can't tell you okay. now i'm going to have a shower.'' i said whilw gettinf up from the bed.

i was about to open the door but i was stoppwd by Charlie grabbing my wrist, tightly.

"ow charlie you're hurting me, now let me go.'' i said while struggling to get out of his grip.

" No Now tell me the truth.'' Charliw sais while looking in my eyes.

"I....I.. C..can't.'' I stuttered.

Charlie let go of my wrist and looked in my eyes and said sorry. we were looking in each others eyes for a while but we didnlt realise we were leaning in. our lips brushed against each other, we was about to kiss but we go interrupted by leo barging in to the room. We both jumped baxk.

" have you guys sorted it yet. oh and charlie megan's downstairs.'' leo said.

Charlie got up and hugged me and said, '' i'll forget about what happened, i don'y want to ruin our friendship. So friends.''

Charlie got his pinkie out and looked at me while smiling. i got my pinkie out and said, ' friends.' While smiling. we both locked our pinkies and smiled at each other. Now we were friends. Charlie went doqn to see mgan. I told leo we did sort out and me and leo both went down stairs.

Even though i do like Charlie i'm not going to ruin out friendship. we should stay friends for now. But he was just about to cheat again a few minutes ago. Oh Shizzbizz