Chapter 28

THE NEXT MORNING.....

I Woke Up About 10 am with charlie's arms wrped tightly aroung my waits.

"Charlieeeee wake up.'' i said. i knew he listened because he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. tighter than before, urgh

"Charlieee.'' i repeated.

"Mmmh Stay let's go sleep.'' Charlie Replied. I Obeyed but after a minute of silence i screamed to make charlie get up. I Succeeded. He Jolted Up And Said

"Omggg what happened.'' i giggled at his reaction.

"Nothing I Just wanted you off the bed.'' i smirked. I Got My Clothes that i was going to wear which was A Jumper, leggings and socks.

"'Oh Is That It.'' Charlie Smirked. I Knew The lOok that he game me. it was i'm gonna get you look as in he is going to tickle me. He Kept coming towards me but i ran into the bathroom and started having a shower.

"I will get you ya know.'' charlie shouted from the other side of the door. i could picture him smirking.

"Well we'll see about that.'' iyelled. i got out the shower and changed into my clothes. I Put on light makeup which was concealer, moisturiser, mascara and liquid liner. i was happy with my look. I Got out the bathroom and shut the door. I Saw Charlie Smiling at his phone, probably what the bambinos were saying. Aww bless so cute. He Saw me and smirked. He Came towards me. knowing what he ws gonna do i ran around the room until charlie pinned me down on the bed smirking at me.

"I told you i was get you.'' he said while smirking at me. He Started Tickling me.

"Ch-charlieeee s-ss-stop.'' i said inbetween laughs.

"No Charlie smirked.''

He tickled me even more which resulted in me having a giggle fit like the giggle fit leo has. He Stopped tickling me. I came so close to my face. i could feel his hot breath on my lips, then he kissed which made me smile and kiss him back.
"Aww.'' I Heard. i pulled back and saw everyone looking at me and charlie. how did they get here so quick without us knowing. Leo, Harvey And Jordi had their phones out probably videoing us. i looked back at charlie who was blushing and kissed him.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 28. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CAHPTER. REMEMEBR I WILL UPDATE IF I GET MORE VOTES/COMMENTS.

LOVE YOU BEAUTIFULS