Chapter 2

Leo answered the door.

“ Hey Mate. Come Inside.’’

“ Thanks Lad’’ said Charlie

Don’t tell leo I’ve been eavesdropping on his conversation.

They walked into the living room

DAMN. How hot is Charlie. He is like the definition of perfection. I’ve seen him in the pictures. Didn’t know he was that hot. Damn.

I didn’t realise I was drooling til leo nudged me and told me to stop drooling.

“ Hello, I’m jade devries.’’

“ Hi Jade i’m charlie.’’

Like I didn’t know that

“ Hey charlie. Oh and leo joey and the others and Harvey are coming over.

Few minutes after I said that the door rang.

“ I’ll get it.’

I answered the door.

“HARVEY OMG LONG TIME NO SEE’’ I Said wrapping Harvey in a massive hug.

“ yh jade go hug your best friend and push your brother away.

“ Opps Sorry joey. You know you’re the best big brother in the world.’’ I giggled

“ awwww.So cute’’ the rest of them said when joey gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“ Well come inside. Charlie is here.’’

They all came inside and I started talking to Harvey.

“ Hello Harvey how’s life.

“ fine yours’’

“ same. You know Charlie is hot.’’

“ okay okay jade I don’t want to hear about your crush and stop drooling.

“ I’m not drooling. How dare you say that’’

He started laughing and then I pushed him off the sofa which made him fall on top of Jordi which made him groan in pain because Harvey fell on his you know. Which made everyone start laughing with was like so funny.

We all started watching movies. Until everyone but me and Charlie fell asleep.

 “ so jade……’’’

“so charlie ………‘‘

„ You are really pretty.’’  

I blushed and said thank you.

We talked for awhile until we fell asleep, next to each other. Which I was smiling about. I think I might have a crush on him. But I can’t because he’s Leo’s best friend . Oh shizz bizz

Leo’s pov

Before he went to sleep.

I had my eyes shut but I wasn’t asleep and I noticed that Charlie and Jade were not asleep but I started listening to their conversation.

“ You’re really pretty.’’ I heard Charlie say

Say what now. Did he just say my sister is pretty. I meant she is but my best mate can’t like her. No he can’t. I’ll talk to him tomorrow. I’m off to bed.

Charlie’s pov

I just told my best mates sister that she is pretty.

She is more than pretty, she is beautiful. I think I have a crush on her but I can’t she’s my best mates sister and I just met her. Oh well I’m off to bed.