Chapter 9

This Chapter Is Going To Be Long It Tells You The Plan And What Happens. Hope You Enjoy This Chapter.

Now It's Going To Be Jades Pov And Maybe The Others.

CHAPTER 9

One Month Later ------ Sorry For The Time Skip.

Life Is Still The Same, Charlie Is Still Dating That Bitch Megan, I Still Like Charlie. Leo Doesn't Know. Me And Charlie Are Proper Close But We Don't Show It Because Of Megan -_-. Me Amd Harvey Are Best Friends Forever.
Harvey Invited Us To His Party, Including Megan Because That's Where Charlie Is Going To Find Out That Megan Threatened Me. Ehehhe. I Am Wearing A Black Sleevless Crop Top , A White Flowy Skirt And Some Heels. " C'mon Jade HURRY UP. WE HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY.'' Joey Shouted From Downstairs.
" Yh JADE NO NEED TO GET SLUTTY MODE ON AND BE SLOW.'' Megan Said. I cOuld Pictire Her Smirking. I Heard Charlie Say Stop. Then I could Picture Her Rolling Her Eyes.

"Alright I'm Coming.'' I Yelled. I Walked Downstairs.

"How Can You Walk In Heels.'' Jordi Said, While The Others Were Nodding Their Heads In Agreement. " Just Can'' I Said.

We All Walked Outside. I Heard Megan Mumble Slut But Then I heard Charlie Say Shush. And That's When I turned around.
"Well I'm Not The One Waering shorts That Barely Covers My Arse.'' I Sassed Back And We Giggled. Megan Was Wearing A Crop Top That Looked Like A Bra And Some Short Shorts.

We Reached Harvey's House, People Were already half drunk. Underage Typical. Leo Grabbed My arm.

"Let Go Leo.'' I Said. He replied No. Well Then -_-

He Grabbed My Arm Until We Saw Harvey. The Others Apart From Megan Amd Charlie Came Upto Us.

" So Here's The Plan, While Everyone Is Dancing, Jade You Just Act All Slutty and start dancing with charlie.....

" Um Wait act all slutty.'' I said
" Yes Now Shush.'' Harvey Continued.

''Then When Megan Sees You, Obviously She Will While Leo Is Talking To Her, She'll Come To You Bith And You Say To Charlie You Will Be Back., Joey, Joedi, Ollie, Ryan And Andy Will Be In The Room You Go To When Megan Has A Go At You, Because You Guys Might End Up Beation Each Other. Jade You Have To Make Her Say Why She Is With Charlie, Then Joey Will Walk Out The Room and Go To Leo To Tell Me And Charlie To Come Because I will Be talking. Then Joey Will Go Back, Make Sure you are shouting, get everyones attention so she will be humiliated. When I hear shouting me and Charlie will come to the room you are in and leo will turn the music off, she will make some lie uo so Charlie Will Probably Believe Her, But You say It's Not. He Will Get Angry, I Will Show Him The Recording. He Will Break Up With Her. The End. Gosh I Need Water.'' Harvey Said

"So Basically You Want Me To Act Like Megan.'' I Said. Everyone started to Laugh And Harvey Nodded. " Will I Get To Beat Her Up.'' I Said Eagerly.

"Maybe But That's If She Says Shit To You After Charlie Breaks Up With Her.'' Harvey Answered. I Smiled In Satisfation. We High Fived and went To Start Of The Operation Megan Gets Caught.

Illegal Party, Underage Drinking. Pathetic. Half The People Were Already Drunk. Leo Came Up  Nxt To Me.

"I'm Off To Talk To Megan, She's Talking To The Other Girls. Charlie Is Sat Down.'' I Nodded. I Saw Leo Go Upto Megan And Started talking To Her, The Rest Of The People She Was Talking To Went. This was My Cue.

"Hiya Charlie.'' I Said. He Said Hi Back." Let's Dance.'' I Said. I Grabbed His Hand And Walked To The Dance Floor. We Were Both Dancing Close Together, Nearly Grinding On Each Other. Leo Saw Me And I winked To Tell Him That It's Time For Megan To See Us And She Did.Yes Plan's Going Well!!! She Stompped Her Way To Us. Damn She Was Angry.Me And Charlie Stopped Dancing and She Stood Next To Me. I Told Charlie To Excuse Me For A Second. PFFFT He Thinks Me and Megan Get On Well. HA! We Walked Into The Room When The Others Were. I Smirked And They Smirked Back.

"Jade YOU SLUT. STAY AWAY FROM CHARLIE. YOU SLAG.'' Megan Yelled.

''WY WOULD I DO THAT BITCH.'' I Yelled Back. Thats When Joey Walked Out The Room. One Minute Later He Came Back. " YOU'RE ONLY USING HIM FOR SEX.'' I Shouted.

Harvey's Pov ( Suprise)

I Saw Joey Come Into Talk To Leo. He Went Back Out A Minute Later. I Was Talking To Charlie At The time. YOU'RE ONLY USING HIM FOR SEX.'' I Heard Jade Shout. That Was My Cue. Leo Went And Stopped The Music. Me And Charlie Looked At Each Other And Ran.

Back To Jades Pov

I Smirked When I Saw Harvey And Charlie Run Through the Door. Megan Didnlt Notice. Everyone Was Quiet And Just Starred At Me And Megan. Megan Still Didn't Notice. So she Carried On Shouting, "'STAY AWAY FROM CHARLIE, HE IS MINE AND MINE ONLY. I'M GETTING EVERYTHING I WANT FROM HIM WHICH IS SEX. NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I'M OFF TO FIND CHARLIE.''

She Turned Around Amd Say Charlie And Everyone Looking At Her In Disgust. I Was Smirking At Harvey Who Smirked Back,

"Is That What You Only Wanted.'' Charlie Asked Getting Angry.

"I........Erm... No I Don't I Love You Charlie You Know I Do, I Just Said That So Jade Could Stay Away From You Cuz She Was Praticallh Grinding On You. Megan Said While Crying. Obviously Fake.

" You Fucking Bitch WHY ARE YOU LYING FOR YOU SLAG.'' I Shouted "JADE JUST FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU'RE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME AND MEGAN IS.'' Charlie Shouted Angrily. Megan Was Smirking At Me From Behind .

"Just SHUT UP CHARLIE LISTEN TO THIS.'' HARVEY Shouted. While Charlie Was Listening To The Voice Recording, Me Amd The rest Of Us Smirked Whereas Megan's Smirked Fell. " We Are Over. Get Out'' Charlie Said.

"YOU SLUT.'' Megan Shouted As She Slapped Me Across The Face. It Did Hurt. Now Okay It's Fight Time. Everyone Was Chanting 'fight, fight fight.' i grabbed her and floored her and i kept on punching her. All I kept Hearing From Her Was That It Was My Fault That Charlie Broke Up With Her, She Called Me A Slut, Bitch And A Slag. I Was Beating Her Up until Harvey Grabbed Megan And Charlie Grabbed Me, Well Joey,Charlie Amd Leo Grabbed me To Stop Me From Beating Her Up. She Got Up Crying and Her Mates Followed Her, Everyone Looked At Her In Disgust When She Walked out. Everyone Else Decided To Leave. Once Everyone Went, The Rest Of Us Decided To Clean Up The Place. I Went To Harvey's Room To Change Because My Clothes Were A Mess. I Changed Into Some Of Harvey's Clean Boxers And A Shirt. I Went Downstairs. Leo Asked If I Was Okay. "Yh She Just Pulled My Hair And Pinched Me. I Giggled. Everyone Else Laughed. I Asked Charlie If He Was Okay. He Nodded. We All Stayed The Night. I'm going To Talk To Charlie Tomorrow. YEs THE PLAN WORKED.

_____________________________"""""""""_______________________________"""""""_________________

RIGHT THAT'S THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THIS STORY MESSAGE ME YOUR IDEAS AND I'LL PUT THEM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR SO. THANKS FOR READING. XxxxX