Author's Note

Thank you for selecting my story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © Rituparna Darolia.

All rights reserved. No part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

This is the sixth book of the Love In Montana Series, set against the beautiful backdrop of Montana. The names of some places are entirely a product of the author's imagination. This series deals with heart warming, sweet, country-based love stories of the Wilson siblings and their cousins. We had met them in the 14 Days With You (Forbidden Love Series book 5) as River Ann Wilson's family members.

Story Summary

When nineteen year old Ryder Wilson met the sweet seventeen year old Anastasia Farrell, he knew that he wanted to be with her. Their friendship gradually grew stronger to something more when all if a sudden she left the small town of Fordsville, Montana after graduating from her school. Ryder was lost and heartbroken. What would he do when he realizes that she was the one he had fallen in love with?

Anastasia Farrell wanted to be a fashion designer like her mom. After school when she got a chance to pursue her dreams at a reputable college in Las Vegas, she left her grandmother's house in Fordsville. However, she couldn't forget a sweet cowboy who always went out of his way to help her. What would she do when Ryder shifts to Las Vegas after three years. Would she give him a chance and confess her feelings for him or would she go to California to pursue her dreams?

Read this beautiful story of a young girl who is fiercely ambitious yet couldn't ignore her heart and a certain cowboy who always supported her unconditionally.
------------------
The rest of the books of the series are uploaded on my website. Check my social media for links.