Chapter Fifty-Six

Ryder carried her to his bedroom and within seconds, their clothes were off and he started devouring her. He drank in her sweet mouth, he savored her delicious body inch by inch yet it wasn’t enough. She was as hungry as he was, desperate almost for him. After waiting for each other so long, finally they were free. Finally they could be with one another forever. If this wasn’t the happiest moment 9f their lives as if now, what else was? 

It seemed that one single touch had made them unleash the savage creatures hidden inside them. While Ryder’s mouth worked its magic on her body, driving her to the edge with need, she also drove him crazy with her bold lovemaking. “Oh, Ryder, don’t stop,” she moaned as he filled her with ecstasy as his fingers worked their magic on her glistening wet folds. He didn’t stop and went down to replace his fingers with his hot tongue. The result was mind blowing and soon with a scream her body collapsed after an earth shattering release. Ryder looked up with hooded eyes, drinking her in. 

“Did you like that?” he asked in a hoarse whisper. 

“Yes, a lot,” she whispered back. 

“Let me make love to you, babe,” he asked in the same tone. She nodded and he gently parted her legs and gave her a look that melted her very soul. This was a moment of bliss with the father of her baby, her only love. “I can make love to you all day and all night if it doesn't hurt you,” he whispered. 

“It won’t,” she said, having complete faith in him. Ryder caged her in his arms and thrust into her gently. Anastasia gasped as a feeling of sensual and car*al bliss washed over her. The way he  carefully and gently made love to her, burying his face into her neck and whispering endearments to her made her feel complete. There wasn’t a thing she needed more in this life. They made love till they were completely exhausted. Anastasia was too tired to pack, so Ryder booked their flights and packed up for her while she watched him with awe. The feeling finally settled in that she was now going home to Fordsville forever. It was what she had always wanted. 

Ryder watched her glowing eyes, her luscious lips as she animatedly talked about how she wanted their wedding to be. He didn’t have any particular ideas about their wedding. He was happy to finally be able to marry her. They were all set to leave early the next morning. At the dinner table, Anastasia scolded her brother for not talking to Freya about moving in.

“I don’t want you to over work and neglect yourself, bro,” said Anastasia.

“Don’t worry, I won’t,” said Anson. They talked a lot and finally they retired for the night. 

Anastasia slept cocooned in the warmth of Ryder’s arms. The next morning, they bade goodbye to LA forever and boarded their flight to Great Falls. Anastasia had already called up her dad and informed him. They were ecstatic at the news of her return. At the airport, Rex brought her Dad and grandpa to welcome them back. 

“I still can’t believe that you’re finally here, Ana. I never thought Anson would take an interest in the business and Madame Slovene would ever release you. Even in the last moment, she stunned all of us. I couldn’t go as my health was playing up for the last few days,” said her dad. 
“I know dad. Anson didn’t want you to come over with your ill health,” said Anastasia. “How are you now?” she asked worriedly.

“Better, I was admitted for 48 hours,” said her dad. He was suffering from acute chest pain and had to be admitted. Thankfully, the doctors treated him on time and he was saved from another heart attack. 

“Why didn’t you inform me, grandpa? I would have come home earlier,” she said. 

“It’s okay, we managed. Uncle David is fine now. Grandpa Eddie didn’t want to disturb you as you were all busy with Madame Slovene’s last rites,” said Rex. Anastasia was surprised to hear that. How did he know about Madame Slovene?