Chapter Thirty-Five

Anastasia had no answer to his promise and she quietly sat staring at her hands, She couldn’t deny her love for him. It would be the biggest lie if she did. Thankfully their food arrived and the topic was forgotten. The food looked so mouth-watering that they immediately tucked into it. However Anastasia noted the change in Ryder’s behavior eve4 since their earlier conversation. He seemed reticent, thoughtful and sad, his eyes avoiding hers mostly. All throughout the meal , he avoided discussing any sort of personal issue, keeping the discussion solely to his family as well as the aftereffects of the storm. 

The storm was creating havoc outside, destroying everything in its wake. The incessant rains were getting heavier every minute and Ryder informed her that the flash flood was yet to hit them as per the weather forecast. 

After dinner, when Ryder checked his phone, he found that the mobile network has been disrupted. So was the case with Anastasia. The storm had receded but the rain fell like a waterfall, as if a cloud had burst over them. There wasn’t anything else to do but lie in bed and try to get some sleep. 

“Will this resort survive the weather? What if we’re washed away to the lake?” she asked with fright, sitting on the bed, covered till her nose with the duvet. She was scared out of her wits seeing the torrential downpour as Ryder moved the curtains to take a look. He sighed and moved the curtains back to their position,

“I don’t think that will happen but with the flooding, I doubt whether we can return back tomorrow morning,” he told her, walking towards the bed. He saw the way Anastasia was trembling with fear and something shifted inside him. The urge to protect her, to hold her and comfort her made him climb into the bed with her. 

“It’s okay, Annie. You have nothing to fear. I’m there with you, am I not? I’m sure your dad will understand that natural calamities are not under our control,” said Ryder, wrapping an arm around her. Anastasia nodded and scooted close to him, clinging to his warm body. 

“We'd better go to sleep. There’s no point fretting and worrying about the weather. It'll clear up in the morning,” said Ryder. Anastasia nodded and looked at her street clothes. She couldn’t sleep in those at all. 

“I can’t sleep in these,” she said with a worried look on her face. Ryder nodded and getting down from the bed, he walked over to get his backpack. He picked out a tee shirt of his from inside.

“Here, you can wear this to sleep. I’m sure that you’ll drown in this. It’s as good as a gown for you,” he chuckled. Anastasia took the tee shirt from him and glared at him.

“Gown? What am I? A dwarf? This will only reach till my knees for your information,” she said, huffing and puffing all the way to the washroom. She quickly changed into his tee-shirt and smiled at her reflection. It suited her so well, reaching till a little above her knees. After freshening up, she walked out shyly, feeling a little exposed with nothing but her panties underneath the tee-shirt. She kept her clothes neatly folded avoiding looking at Ryder who lay on the bed, staring at her. She had noticed that he had changed out of his jeans, into a pair of shorts along with the tee-shirt he'd been wearing. How many clothes did he carry? 
“Wow, you look so good in my clothes. You should wear them often,” he told her, making her blush.

“I’m thinking of keeping this tee-shirt with me. I love it,” said Anastasia, making Ryder jealous of his tee-shirt.

“I thought you loved me,” he said, rolling his eyes. Anastasia giggled and climbed into the bed. The rain was still pouring more heavily than before and she just went inside the duvet to avoid listening to it. “Good idea,” said Ryder after watching her antics for a while. A strange excitement sparked inside him, making his heart beat faster and faster. He picked up the duvet and went under it, closer to Anastasia, touching her almost. She gasped feeling his body against her.

“Blue, go to your side. Don’t you remember your promise to dad?” she reminded him, smacking his arm to make him go away. With such a hot Ryder lying beside him, she doubted whether she would get any sleeping done tonight. Ryder grinned. 

“I didn’t promise anything else other than not getting you pregnant,” said Ryder with a wink. I’m just sleeping with you. I’m not doing anything else,” he said innocently while Anastasia looked at him suspiciously. “Okay, I might want to kiss you a little, or make out a little, or I might think of touching you a little, you know what I mean, don’t you?” started Ryder while Anastasia’s mind went into overdrive. What did he mean by that? Where would he touch her? How much of making out would he do? She would go crazy with anticipation. 

“Stop thinking so much, Annie. I’m just kidding. I won’t do anything if you don’t want me to. I love you, I can wait a lifetime for you, just for a kiss,” he said so solemnly that it brought tears to Anastasia’s eyes. She was overwhelmed by his declaration of love. “Good night, my love,” said Ryder, pulling her closer to his body and closing his eyes with a sigh. 

“What if I want you to do all those, Blue? What if I don’t want you to wait a lifetime for just a kiss? What if I want you to touch me? Would you still go off to sleep?” she asked in a husky voice, thick with  need to feel all that he had mentioned earlier. Ryder slowly opened his eyes and gazed deeply into hers.

“Are you sure that’s what you want?” he asked after releasing a staggering breath. Anastasia nodded looking into his eyes.

“Yes,” she whispered, pulling his head towards her. Ryder’s eyes blazed with a fire that she had never seen before as he closed the distance between them and crashed his lips to hers. This time the kiss wasn’t just a wild and passionate one. It was a possessive one that branded her as his. It was a bolder one that took liberties, that parted her mouth and plunged in to devour her sweetness. His hand seemed to have a will of its own as it went under the tee-shirt she was wearing and touched her brea*ts. Anastasia’s breath hitched at his touch. He teased them to taut peaks while his mouth teased, bit and sucked till they were completely breathless. 

Unable to get enough of her, he pulled the tee-shirt off her and gazed at her rounded, curvaceous brea*ts with wonder. His eyes darkened to as his fingers went to the waistband of her pa*ties and pulled them off her. Gazing at her beautiful body he couldn’t help but lick his lips as a feeling of intense desire coursed through his body. “So beautiful,” he gasped, lowering his head to suck their taut peaks. Anastasia moaned out his name wanting more. 

His hand went lower, spanning her abdomen and then inching downwards while Anastasia clung to his shoulders for support, waiting for his touch. His fingers teased their way down till they reached her dripping wet folds making Anastasia gasp with pleasure. He pushed his fingers inside her and pumped in and out of her, making her arch to give him more access and moan with pleasure. 

“Don’t stop, Blue. I’m nearly there,” she gasped. Ryder didn’t stop, he increased his pace, loving the tight feel of her. 

“C*m for me, Annie,” he whispered breathlessly. Anastasia felt a tremendous amount of pent up heat at the pit of her stomach and with a cry, she found her release, right onto Ryder’s fingers. He sucked them clean while staring into her eyes. Anastasia was turned on by his move. She smiled and tried to catch her breath first. She wasn’t done at all and wanted to please him the same way as he had. 

“Did you enjoy that?” Asked Ryder, lying down beside her. Anastasia nodded and slowly opened her eyes to look at him. She could see how aroused he was from the huge bulge in his pants that his clothes couldn’t hide. 

“I want to see you, Ryder. I want to give you the same pleasure that you just gave me,” she whispered, making his eyes widen with disbelief. A smile flashed on his face as he quickly got rid of his tee-shirt. Then went his shorts leaving him in just his briefs. Anastasia’s cheeks flushed with color seeing how muscular and tanned he was. That he was handsome was an understatement. He was gorgeous! Ryder saw the admiration in her eyes and his heart skipped a beat or two. He discarded the last piece of clothing that covered him, making Anastasia’s eyes go round seeing how well-endowed her really was. 

“What do you plan to do, Annie?” Asked Ryder, lying down on his back and waiting eagerly for her.