Chapter Forty-Eight

Anastasia felt herself a shot of electric current course through her body as he trailed his fingers up her thighs. Her heart thundered in her chest as he trailed to her panties, rubbing her mound through the lacy material of her panties. A moan of pleasure escaped her as her whole body was flushed hot with need, a need for release that only he could deliver. 

“You like it, don’t you?” He whispered, his mouth grazing the soft skin beneath her ear. Anastasia didn’t know what to say. It seemed as if he knew exactly what she liked. His fingers took off the dress, easing it out of her gently, while his piercing burned her with his intense gaze. In a split second, he took off her bra and panties, leaving her totally exposed to his hungry eyes. 

Anastasia blushed and tried to cover herself from his hungry gaze. He trailed his fingers up her body and she trembled from the tender touch, closing her eyes. 

“Don’t cover yourself from me, Annie. I’ve been wanting this forever. I’ve waited for the last five years for this moment,” whispered Ryder, taking her chin between his thumb and forefinger and tilting her face towards his. 

“You have been with so many beautiful girls, Blue that I’m ashamed of my zero experience with men,” she whispered. Ryder shook his head.

“None of them can compare with you, Annie. They were just one-night stands and I don’t even remember their names but you are special. I want a relationship with you, the forever kind,” he whispered, dipping his head to claim her lips. It was a slow and gentle kiss that only proved what he had just said. Anastasia forgot her inhibitions and she already surrendered to him.

“You’re exquisite and you’re all mine,” he whispered, his mouth already working on her body, licking, biting, sucking every inch, passionately, igniting a trail of fire all the way. His mouth reached her brea*ts and she gasped with delight when his hot mouth clamped onto them one by one, giving equal attention to both. Anastasia moaned with delight while her fingers went under his tee shirt and stroked his smooth, muscular, ripped body. 

Groaning with an acute need, Ryder pulled the tee shirt out of his body and discarded it somewhere. “Touch me, Annie,” he ordered. Anastasia didn’t disappoint and touched his bare torso, her fingers roaming eagerly all over his chest, shoulders and abs. 

“I want to see you, Blue,” whispered Anastasia, tugging at the waistband of his jeans. Ryder jumped up, as if he had been waiting to get naked. He pulled his clothes off in a haste. Anastasia gasped seeing how massive he was, his proud ere*tion making her wonder how he would fit that inside her! 

He grinned seeing her reaction. It seemed as if she had never seen a naked man all her life. “Touch me,” he coaxed her, guiding her hand to his arou*al. Anastasia stroked him, making him lay down and moan with pleasure. All of a sudden, he flipped her and pinned her hands above her head. In one agile movement, he was on top of her, his mouth continuing with its kissing spree. Anastasia writhed as his tongue trailed down to her dripping wetness.

Ryder parted her legs and started working his magic upon her with his tongue. Anastasia clutched onto his shoulders, as he eyes rolled to the back of her head from the sheer pleasure that he was giving her. If anything was blissful and heavenly, this was! “Oh, Ryder! Don’t stop,” she cried out, as his mouth was replaced by his fingers. He pumped in and out of her working up an intense rhythm till she came undone right into his fingers. 

The intensity of her release was so much that she sank into the bed breathing heavily, trying to recover herself. Ryder licked his fingers clean while his eyes gazed deeply into hers. He parted her legs further and tearing a packet of protection that he was carrying in his wallet, he wore it over this throbbing shaft. It seemed as if he was more ready than she was. Had he planned this all along? 

“It'll hurt you a little initially but slowly the pain will ebb away. Are you ready for me, Annie?” he asked again.

“Yes, please,” she begged, unable to wait any longer. He positioned himself above her and thrust into her in one go, making her cry out in pain. He was gentle as he had promised and soon when the pain went away, they made passionate love to one another. It was a completely different experience for them as they united for the first time. Having craved one another for so long, they just couldn’t get enough of each other. Ryder made love again and when they were totally exhausted, they fell asleep in each other’s arms, feeling complete and satiated at last. 

The next morning Anastasia woke up feeling heated and dripping wet. An amazing sensation gripped her body the minute she opened her eyes. Her eyes widened seeing Ryder pinning her down and sucking her brea*ts like a baby. He looked up and grinned at her.

“Good morning, babe!” said Ryder, his eyes shining with excitement. 

“Good morning, Blue! What are you up to?” she asked with a grin. 

“Eating you for breakfast,” said Ryder with a wink. 

“What about my breakfast?” she asked with a laugh.

“You can eat me,” he suggested generously. 

“How generous! No, thanks, I’ll go to the washroom instead,” she said with a laugh. Ryder eased himself off her and pulled on his clothes. 

“I’ll make something edible for you in the meantime,” offered Ryder, walking away towards the kitchen. 

After freshening up, Anastasia went to make breakfast with Ryder. At that point she realized that she could get used to this homely scene with Ryder. Did she still want to return to LA? Yes, but only with Ryder. Maybe she’d ask him to come along with her to LA. 

After breakfast, they went for a walk towards the creek. Later they went boating just like they had done the last time that they were here. It was a very tranquil and soothing experience, more heavenly than before. The last time, they were unsure of each other’s feelings towards one another but now there isn’t any doubt at all. They knew that they were meant to be together. Ryder caught a big fat trout for lunch and went home at last. There was no rush to go sightseeing. They didn’t want to. All they wanted was to spend some time with one another. 

While Ryder cleaned the fish, Anastasia prepared pan-fried trout with bacon, almond and beetroot salad. 

“This is so heavenly. I love you cooking, Annie. I want to be able to have you to myself permanently. I sent you a ring when you left for LA. Why aren’t you wearing it? Didn’t you like it?” asked Ryder. Anastasia shook her head and ran to fetch her bag. She took out her handbag and the small box from inside it.

“I wanted you to place it on my finger, Blue. I’m carrying it for you to do the honors,” said Anastasia, handing him the ring. Ryder took it but he picked out another rung from his pocket. 

“That was just a promise ring. You can wear it on your other hand,” he said, placing it on her other hand. Anastasia was confused. Why was he not placing the ring where it should belong? Suddenly Ryder kneeled down before her. He picked up her hand and kissed her knuckles one by one. 

“Anastasia, I’ve waited for a long time to do this. I’ve waited for ages to make you mine. I know that you love me as much as I love you. Long back you had agreed to be my girlfriend but you were too young and I didn’t want to pressurize you. I wanted you to complete your studies first. Now after years, despite the physical distance between us, our love for one another hasn’t diminished at all, in fact it has grown by leaps and bounds. So the only way to seal our lives is through the most holy bond ever, the bond of marriage. So will you marry me?” asked Ryder. Anastasia gasped with shock. She hadn’t expected him to propose at all! 

“Yes, Ryder. I thought you would never ask,” she said, her voice thick with emotions. Ryder took out a ring from his pocket, it was a more exquisite diamond ring and Anastasia gasped at the sheer beauty of it. He placed it on her fingers and it looked perfect as if it had been made for her. 

“It’s beautiful, Ryder. I love it,” said Anastasia, admiring the ring. Ryder got up and sat down at the bar stool near the kitchen counter. 

“I would have asked much before if you hadn’t left for LA. I wanted to pursue you to LA but then with your mom unwell, I just didn’t think it was the right time,” said Ryder. 

“Ryder, there’s a problem. I can’t move to Fordsville after marriage,” said Anastasia hesitantly.