Character ask

Lydia:
If Carl were to apologise to you, what would your reaction be?
I think I would be frustrated a little, because there's obviously still feelings for him there but after he kissed Enid and I lost my leg I'm just not sure how to feel about him anymore...

Carl:
Carl, do you think you and Lydia will get back together? Do you think she will forgive you for what you did?
Hopefully we will because other than my dad and Judith... she's all I have left and I do really love her. Knowing Lydia she can be stubborn so if she was ever to forgive me for almost missing Enid and making her lose her leg it's gonna take awhile and I'll have to earn her trust again but it will all be worth it.

Carl, what are you thinking about Lydia right now?
I'm thinking about how much I miss her...

Sophie:
-no comments

Connor:
Are you going to treat Lydia correctly as a bff and not a gf?
Well I'll never really know what could happen between us but if I was to ever like her in that way and she liked me the girlfriend card would definitely be on the table, but I will treat her right as a friend if I wasn't going to I would never have gone with her that day.

Luke:
Are you gonna kill Carl for being a dick to Lydia?
He's my friend and I know she still loves him no matter what but if I ever find out he's done anything like that to her again I won't hesitate to hurt him the way he hurt my little sister.

Rick:
RICK! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME???
I sort of have something with Jessie at the moment but uh...sure?

How good did it feel to kill Pete?
On a scale of 1-10? Eight thousand.

Daryl:
Please can you die so you and beth can be together?
I have four kids that I need to take care of but there's always hope ;-)

Aaron:
-no comments

Glenn:
Can you have kids with Maggie?
If Maggie wants them then yeah sure.

Maggie:
Can you have kids with Glenn?
Now that we're at Alexandria and it's safe here then maybe we will...

Deanna:
Can you kill Gabriel?
Maybe... maybe not...

Aidan:
Do those spikes hurt?
What do you think? Why don't you try hanging from them sometime? huh?

Nicholas:
Can I kill you? x3
Uh...no?

Why did you just think of yourself when you could have helped Noah and Glenn without anyone being killed?
It's die or survive out there. I did what I had to do.

NEVER TOUCH GLENN AGAIN, OR I'LL PUNCH YOU THROUGH THE SCREEN!
too late.

Author: Me!
I love you me is a big fangirl!
Thanks I love you too!

So that's the end of the ask the character, so don't comment more because it's over now anyway once ahain thank you for getting me to 50,000 on the year anniversary and I hope you all liked this! Goodnight Xx :-)