Twenty Seven - Save A Life.

we quickly ran up the corridor towards cell block C ,whilst holding hands.

all I could hear were screams, and I was dreading one of the screams would be one of my friends,my family or any of the children, or any of my group for that matter...

'you don't think, Patrick turned into a walker do you?' Carl asked as we continued to jog, hand in hand, through the long corridors of the prison.

'he only felt sick, it's not as if he died then turned and attacked the cell block.' I said sarcastically as Carl pushed open the cell block door...boy was i right...

walkers were everywhere diving on elders, children anyone they could get their slimy undead hands on...

my brother, fought off two walkers as beth held Judith in her ams with Mika at her aide and they cowered behind him. I quickly ran over releasing carls hand and stabbed one of the walkers in the head whilst Luke got the other.

'good job lil sis.' he patted my back then shot off up the staircase

'in here.' I said to Mika,beth and Judith, I locked them in a cell and ran to Mika and Lizzie's father, who was being bitten ,but carol got there first.

suddenly I heard a scream, intact a very familiar scream, Lizzie's scream to be exact...I raced to her cell, hoping one hadn't got her...

I finally reached her cell and saw a walker attempting to climb onto the top bunk where Lizzie sobbed, she never really understood that this all wouldn't just go away one day, she thought they were just different...that's why she never attempted to hurt any of them...

I quickly stabbed it in the head and picked Lizzie up from the topbunk and cradled her in my arms as she sobbed and muttered that one same sentenced under her breath...

'you killed her...you killed her...you killed her...' she repeated I was starting to worry about her, I thought she would have started realizing what they were by now, stupid ,mindless , flesh-eating ,undead,dangerous,walkers, I was obviously wrong when I thought that.

I took Lizzie to where Mika and beth were and let them both out, but quickly stepped in front of them all and held my knife up in case any walkers came at us, as we walked past a cell I noticed Mika and Lizzie's dad with carol, both of the girls other than beth,me and Judith ran inside the cell and began crying...poor girls.

'I'm gonna go find, Maggie and daddy.' beth said quickly then handed me Judith and ran away upstairs. I looked down at her in my arms, every time I looked at her, it reminded me of the baby I could've had...

'Lydia, watch out!' Carl shouted from the otherside of the room.

I looked to my aide and noticed a walker coming at me, and since I was holding Judith, I couldn't grab any of my weapons...oh sh-