Thirty Two - The Fall Of The Prison.

'Connor! I'm open!' I shouted

he kicked the soccer ball over to me, I then kicked it between the two cones.

'it's a draw...we'll do a throw in.' Luke, who was the referee decided

me and Carl stood face to face, ready for the ball to be thrown in, I had Connor and Mika on my team, whilst Carl had Lizzie and sophie on his.

'get ready to loose...girlfriend...' Carl smirked

'I'm gonna wup your ass...boyfriend...' I smirked back

'3,2,1!' Luke shouted and threw the ball in the air

me and Carl both jumped in the air for it, but froze when we saw everybody run to the fence...

'what's going on?' i asked

'I have no idea babe...' he said and threw his arm over me protectively, as we walked down to the fence.

'Rick! I need to talk to you!' the governor shouted from the other side of the fence, he was stood on top of a large tank, where the heck did he even find a tank?

'what do you want?'

'we want the prison.'

'I'm sorry, but I don't make the decisions anymore, there's a council now.'

'would, michonne be on the council?' he asked, his men ripped open a car door and pulled michonne from inside...my heart sunk at that moment...

'what about Hershel?' ,okay maybe my heart sinking was a understatement more like it exploded...

Maggie and beth clung onto the fences crying, as their dad sat there with his hands bound behind his back... I squeezed carls hand, hoping he'd squeeze back, reassuringly back ,but even he knew the worst happened when the governor was around.

'give us the prison, or Hershel dies.' he shouted and pulled michonne's sword from it's holder and held it against Hershel's neck.

'look, the prison's big enough for the both of us, and we wouldn't have to see each other until we were ready!' rick said, with eyes full of hope.

'I can end this all right now...' carls muttered from next to me as my dad wheeled around a basket of guns and handed them to everyone.

'all you gonna cause is a war...' my dad gulped

'he's a good shot.' I replied and aimed at the governor's head with the sniper I was holding.

'rick, I don't think my family would feel safe living with a bunch of killers'

'it could work.' rick shouted

'liar.' the governor said and swung the sword into Hershel's neck.

Maggie and beth both screamed as their father fell to the floor and the governor's tank rolled through the prisons gates, letting the walkers through that had been drawn to us by all the noise.

Carl shot his gun at the governor through the remaining fence, the bullet pierced the governor's arm, making him fall backwards from the tank.

everything wwa going in slow motion, people being shot to the ground, people being eaten alive by walkers, bullets flying through the air, but I barely noticed all I focused on was Carl standing in front of me.

'I need to go find my dad and judith.' he whispered and pressed his forehead against mine.

'I need to go find my dad and Luke.' I choked

'I love you.' he whispered before connecting my lips with his and kissing me with everything he had ,then pulled away.

'I love you too...' I cried

'don't forget this, I will find you, no matter what it takes or where I am, I'll find you, because you mean everything to me...I'll to find you...'

'go...go find, your dad and Judith' I whispered, before hugging him, then walking away, with tears in my eyes.

'Luke!' I screamed hoarsely and ran to him.

'where's dad?' I asked and hugged my brother

'I don't know, I can't see him anywhere...' he looked around

'we need to find him.' I said and held my brothers hand as we ran into the field...

'I can see somebody...' he said

'it's sophie...and beth...and dad.'I said and ran towards them...