Twenty Two - Where Are You?

'Andrea?'

'Andrea?' I shouted continuously

'hey carl?' I walked into our cell

'yes darlin?'

'where is everybody?' I asked 'and where's andrea?'

'the governer got her, Glenn, Maggie and ash.' he frowned

suddenly everything got blurred And i fell to the ground, I lost andrea once I couldn't loose her again...

'has everyone left yet?' I shot up from the ground

'they're about to.' he said standing up 'I know what you're thinking and yes we will go look for them'

'I really do have the best boyfriend ever.' I took his hand in mine and ran down the stairs until we were where all the cars were, I jumped in the back of Luke's car and held my Axe close to me...Axe...Axel...I can't believe he's gone.

'Lydia,carl.go back inside.' Luke said sternly

'FUCK YOU LUKE! ANDREA AND MAGGIE ARE LIKE MUMS TO ME! ASH AND GLENN ARE LIKE A BROTHER AND SISTER TO ME! I'M GOING TO SAVE THEM WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!' I shouted

he scowled at me then started the car, I just hoped we weren't too late.

everybody set off down the road, I was scared witless that they would be dead, I needed them. I sat next to carl, resting my head lightly on his shoulder, through everything that happened:

1.andrea going missing

2.mum dying

3.my step dad dying

4.uncle Merle dying

5.T-dog dying

6.lori dying

7.ash going missing

8.Glenn going missing

9.Maggie going missing

he had been there through the whole thing, he was the only good thing that had came out of it all...

he intertwined our fingers slowly, blinking back the tears he had in his eyes, I wiped them away and kissed his cheek.

'you guys better not be snogging back there...' Luke shouted from the front.

'you could not make that more cringe worthy if you tried.' I giggled

'anyway we're here...' Carl gulped

we all stepped out the cars, everybody was wearing false smiles on their faces when they looked at me, beth, sophie and michonne, we were the closest to them.

'I'm going to find the governer.' michonne announced before walking in the opposite direction as everyone else.

'don't worry honey...' carol reassured me

'okay Luke,sophie and Lydia you go west, the rest of us will go east.' rick stated

me, Luke and sophie all walked towards a storage unit of a sort after we climbed the fences. Luke lifted the shutters above all of our heads but as soon as it lifted, I saw Maggie chained to a table shirtless...

'I'll go find Glenn and ash.' Luke choked and walked through another door.

'MAGGIE!' me and Sophie cried, we quickly unchained her then wrapped a blanket around her naked torso.

'oh no...' I heard Luke mutter,

the three of us walked to the door, the first thing I saw was Glenn badly beaten up, but it wasn't that that got to me, what got to me was the fact that he had ash's fragile body curled up in his arms, as blood slowly fell from her stomach onto his shirt, as Luke tried to get him to let go of her.

Maggie immediately ran over to where Glenn was, shoving Luke out of the way as she cried over ash...

'no,not ash...' sophie muttered

I dropped to my knees, making choked noises but no tears fell, maybe beth was right the more you cry,the less of a chance you have...