Fifty Two - Nobody Cares.

Sophie glared at me as she limped past, Michael supported her weight and helped her to sit as far away from me as possible. I hadn't cried since the hospital, but everybody else hadn't stopped. Only Dani would speak to me, Luke had turned mute over beth, Carl wouldn't talk to me, and Connor sided with Sophie over the fight.

Michael nodded at me, signalling for me to get up. I sighed standing up and followed him, we stood far enough away that no one could hear our "talk".

"what you said to Sophie wasn't cool." He shook his head

"Which part? Was it the part where I grew horns and stomped on her foot?" I scoffed, beginning to walk away.

"Stop." He tugged on my shoulder "you're my friend I don't wanna fight. She's upset about when you said she didn't know how it felt because she had no family left..."

"It wasn't like that, i-i just...I was upset I didn't want to lose my family."

"You still had no right to say that to her Lyds." Carl said, coming to join our conversation.

"And she had no right to punch me!" I spat at my boyfriend

"You still shouldn't have said it, even if it was true!"

"You're my boyfriend! Why are you siding with her?"

"You've changed." He whispered

"I haven't changed Carl...I grew up." I said "and if you don't trust me... then maybe we should just end this."

Michael had walked away at this point feeling too awkward to just stand there and watch us argue.

"You're right. Let's break up because either way...nobody cares!" Carl yelled, wiping away a single tear before going back to the rest of the group, sitting beside Sophie and whispered something in her ear.

I stared down at the ring Carl had given me, sliding it off my finger and tucked it into my pocket. I grabbed my axe, ignoring all of my so-called friends.

"I'm going for a walk." I stated coldly, walking away further into the forest. Alone.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Dani yelled

"I want to be alone, but thanks." I muttered, the first walker that came into sight had the top half of its head angrily cut in half. I killed walker after walker, too angry to go back to my group. But that was when I realised...Carl was right nobody cares. Nobody cared enough to come after me, none of my friends believed me. I would be better off dead.

At least then I could be with my mom and uncle Merle. And Lori. And T-dog. And Andrea. And Ash. And my step dad.

As if my prayers had been answered, two walkers stumbled out of the trees. One was short and had tangled red hair, the other was bald wearing dungarees and boots. They had lives once and now they're here to take mine.

I slowly walked towards them, the red haired walker knocked me to the floor, whilst the walker in the boots gripped onto my arm, ready to sink it's teeth in when two gunshots went off and both the walkers fell lifeless.

"Why the hell would you do this?" Carl yelled, dropping his gun to the ground. I ignored him, shaking the red haired walker, hoping she was still alive. Somewhat alive.

"Did you not think about me?" He yelled "how I'd feel?"

"No! Because we're broken up! If you haven't forgotten! Now just go away...I don't want you here Carl!"

"No I won't leave you!"

"Go away!"

"No!"

"GO AWAY!" I broke down in tears, he quickly dropped his gun and ran over to me, encircling me in his arms.

"I won't ever go away...I love you too much to do that."

"I love you too." I whispered, nuzzling my head into his neck.

"Our forever is gonna end someday...but please don't end it today. I need you. I love you...I'm not mad at you I swear, I was just upset about beth and things got to me...I love you more than I do myself...don't let me go."

"Not today. Not next week. Not next year. Not ever. I fricking love you Carl Grimes. Forever and always."

I may or may not have used a scene from american horror story there, but hey! At least it fit in! Love you guys! Xx