Thirty Nine - Brutality.

'son of a bitch.' I spat, punching the man in the stomach, as he struggled to get a firm grip of the knife in his hand, which I quickly kicked out of his grasp ,not wanting to take the risk of getting stabbed.

he quickly caught his footing, standing before upright, as Carl shuffled away, pushing his back against a rundown car.

'you little whore!' the man shouted and slapped me across the face.

'nobody messes with a Dixon...' I muttered, before kicking him in the chest, he fell onto the ground with a large thud, making him wince as he got up once again this time running at me.

I didn't hesitate and throat-punched him, making him release a choked sound and holding onto his neck. even with a punch to the stomach, a kick in the chest and a throat punch, he stepped towards me for the 3rd time...

I took a firm grasp on my Axe and swung it at him, he leant back, narrowly missing the serrated edge of my weapon...

he dived on the ground, desperate for his knife as I crushed his fingers beneath my boot, making him yelp in pain.

I threw my Axe to Carl, as he watched in horror at the fight commencing before his very eyes. I picked up the mans life as he ran at me for the final time, I held the knife out in fear, holding my eyes closed as I felt a warm liquid trickling onto my hand...

I opened my eyes, seeing the knife buried deep inside the man's stomach and blood falling from it...

I gasped at the sight before me, seeing what I had done to someone ,that I had caused somebody that much pain, even for somebody I loved.

suddenly a venom like pain, rushed through my side, feeling like a hundred daggers...when in reality it was only one...

I stared at it for the shortest amount of time, before I slowly pulled it from my own flesh, biting on my lip as I did that action, blood gushed out, streaming onto the floor beneath me, but I didn't care...it was a minor price to pay for the people I love.

a blood curling scream, filled the air around me, hurting my eardrums as I covered them protectively, I looked a few meters ahead of me as rick bit a proportionate amount of flesh from the leader guy's neck...holy shit.

the man fell to the ground, rick putting a bullet through his head seconds after, before he went over to Daryl, Luke, Sophie and Michonne.

'Carl...' I muttered before he pulled me into his chest.

'are you okay?' he asked, kissing my forehead.

'i-m fine...' I gulped, biting back the pain that swirled inside of me.

'I know when your lying...show me...' Carl said calmly

'it's fine really-' I started

'no it's not...show me...' he demanded tugging at the hem of my shirt, slightly lifting it just below my ribs, to see the stab wound.

'it's not deep, quite shallow actually...' he said confused

'see i'm fine.'

'I missed you so much...' he smiled, resting his forehead on my own, before lightly kissing my lips, then my nose.

'I missed you too...' I smil ed back at him

'thanks for saving me, I love you so much...'

'I love you too...' I replied 'where's Judith I wanna go say hi?'

immediately tears trickled down his cheeks, I wiped them away holding back my own knowing what he was about to tell me...

'we found her car seat, it was covered in blood, she's dead...'