20

Vladimir's Type

Vladimir...

As long as people remember, Vladimir  is always single. Never shown interest in women. Even when women tried to him as their boyfriend, he just flatly refused.

Liliana, who developed some feelings for Vladimir, feel a bit dejected when she heard that he always rejected women who approached him. Gilbert, who accepted Liliana as a friend, decided to help her win his brother's heart.

Gilbert: ....So Liliana, I always noticed that you watched Vlad with this lovestruck eyes. Why is that?

Liliana: *Blush* H-huh!? W-well...I-I...

Gilbert: Hahahaha, I'm just messing with you. You like Vlad romantically.

Liliana: D-don't say it out loud...! What if he hears you...!?

Gilbert: He won't. Anyway, since you're my friend...I can help you win his heart.

Liliana: *Surprised* R-really...? But...I always heard you would go overprotective mode when you heard about someone having a crush on Vladdy...

Gilbert: ...True. But that's only because he's uncomfortable and didn't show any interest at that woman at all. *Fold his arms* ...But you, since Vlad decided to put his trust on you, I think you'll be a perfect one for him.

Liliana: Gilbert...

Gilbert: *Clear his throat* ... Let's start with how you dressed. It's better if you don't show too much skin, especially around...your chest area.

Liliana: *Cover it*

Gilbert: If there is one thing I realized about his taste, it's about how that woman dressed. He always complained to me about how a woman show their skin too much.

Liliana: I see... (No wonder Vladdy never look comfortable whenever there is a woman nearby...they showed too much skin.)

Gilbert: Other than your clothing...I think you're fine the way you are.

Liliana: Eh...?

Gilbert: What's the most important to him...is someone who loves him for who he is. Someone who could see past our family's history and see him as a person. Hm... *Rub his chin* ... The more I say this about Vlad, the more I realized that you're perfect for him.

Liliana: What...?

Gilbert: I know our first meeting aren't exactly good...but even though you knew that we're one of the last Orfeo' Family bloodline and uh...Vlad hates Alexander to death, you're still willing to befriend us. And I... can't thank you enough for giving us a second chance. I hate getting into a debt...so I decided to help you win his heart. You better take good care of him when that time comes.

Liliana: ...I will.

Gilbert: *Smile at her for the first time* Good. Now then... let's get you all dressed up. I know a perfect dress for you.

Liliana was surprised when Gilbert smiled at her. She heard Orfeo Family was never capable of smiling. She smiled back at him and followed him.

Timeskip...

V

ladimir was reading a book when he saw them walking towards him.

Vladimir: Ah Gilbert, I was starting to wonder where you are and-- *Notice someone behind him*

Liliana was walking behind Gilbert, wearing a white, sleeveless long dress with strawberry patterns on it.

Vladimir: *Stare* ........

Liliana: Um...

Vladimir: *Snap out of his thoughts* O-oh, sorry. I... didn't expect you to wear that kind of dress.

Liliana: Oh...sh-should I change then...?

Vladimir: No! *Clear his throat* I-I mean, no. I just... thought that you look pretty in it. It suits you.

Liliana: *Blush* I-I'm glad you think so...

Gilbert look at Liliana before looking back at Vladimir. It was really faint and he have a goodpoker face but nothing can fool Gilbert when it comes to Vladimir.

Vladimir: *Have a slight blush on his face* ......

Gilbert: ............. *Silently make a victory pose* (Yeeeees! I knew this dress will capture his attention! Especially with his obsession with strawberries!)

Liliana is belonged to DarkReidenMai

Vladimir and Gilbert are rightfully mine~

Angeldiary16