39

Breaking Apart

After hearing terrible news from Sumire, they immediately went to visit the twins. The situation is worse than they thought it would.

Vincent: Looks like he's not here...

Alexander: He probably went out to find his son. After all, Gilbert is the protective type. *Look around* ...If she said he's alive...then he must be around the mansion somewhere.

Vincent: *Nod* I agree.

They walked around the mansion to find Vladimir. Once they reached a room, they finally found what they're looking for. Vladimir was on his bed, unconscious...they also noticed bandages all over his body.

Vincent: Th-this is...this is worse than I thought it should.

Alexander: Yes... *Went to Vladimir* ...I can't believe that Vlad would almost get killed...this can't be the work of Humans or any weaker than a Demon races...

Vincent: ...So it's either a Demon, an Angel...or a Fallen Angel. But an Angel is unlikely...

Alexander: ........ (Don't tell me...this is Dracula's work...or...he actually work together with a Fallen Angel...) ...Vince, what we are gonna deal with is not to be underestimated, especially when this.... attacker managed to hurt Vlad to this extent.

Vincent: *Nod* ...Should we tell them?

Alexander: ...Yes. We have to tell them.

They went back home. Sumire was awake by the time they got back. It seems she told Liliana and Charles everything about why they didn't receive letters from the twins lately.

Charles: Damn it...I-I... can't believe this...

Liliana: ..........

Alexander: ....It seems Sumire told you everything.

Charles: Alex, Vince...!

Liliana: W-we were wondering why the letters suddenly stop...so when Sumi-chan was awake, we asked her what happen...

Sumire: .....Did you see Gilbert and Vlad?

Alexander: *Shake his head* ...We didn't see Gilbert anywhere...but we do meet up with Vlad. We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw him. He have bandages all over his body...and his mana... he's really unstable...there is a low chance that he might survive...

Liliana: *Gasp* Y-you mean...!?

Charles: No way... it's really that terrible...?

Vincent: I'm afraid so...

Everyone was feeling grim at that news. Liliana immediately visit Vladimir...

Vladimir: .........

Liliana: Vladdy... *Hug him gently* Vladdy...please wake up...I...I can't...I don't want you to leave...please... *Sob* Y-you promise right...? You promised to stay by my side...and answer my call if I ever want a company...there are lot of things that I want to share with you... so please...

Liliana started to sob as she rested her head on his shoulder. Little did she know, Vladimir heard everything. In his mind...

Vladimir: Liliana-san....

Dracula: Awww, how sweet. Too bad that you won't be alive...that alone will make Gilbert lost his mind, even worse when his son got kidnapped by an Fallen Angel... *Chuckle evily* ...What are you gonna do when you're at your weakest state?

Vladimir: .......I definitely won't lose to you. I won't allow you to take over my body. Gilbert may be went insane...but if it's about me, he won't lose as long as he continues to gives me mana, I'll survive.

Dracula: *Laugh* ...Bring it on then.

DarkReidenMai

Angeldiary16