28

Tora's Troubles

Tora left the building as he finally done with his work as an idol. It was pretty late at night...

Tora: *Walk* ......... *Glance back* (...Someone is following me.)

As he predicted, some shady people followed him from afar. He walked faster, so are they. Tora didn't want those people to find out where he lived or he'll endangered Kohaku so he walked around in circles.

Tora: (Tch, these people are persistent. Who are they...) *Start to run*

The shady people started to chase after him after they realised that Tora knew their presence. After a few minutes of chasing, Tora ran into a dead end.

Tora: (Crap...! A dead end!) *Turn around* Who are you!?

Man 1; So you already knew that we're following you this whole time.

Tora: You three...wha...you three are securities from the previous company I used to work! What the hell you want, chasing me in the middle of a night!?

Man 2: Well...we have orders to take you to our boss. So...

Man 3: *Holding a rope*

Tora: (Damn it...just what kind of mess I got into!?)

Tora immediately fought back when the three men tried to tie him up. Unfortunately, he was outnumbered and one of them caught him.

Man 1: *Cover his mouth with a towel* Hold still...!

Tora: *Struggle* ....!! (Ch-chloroform...!! Crap I accidentally inhale...!) *Kick him in the middle*

The man who hold Tora scream in pain as he dropped to the ground in pain. Tora immediately used this chance to run away.

Tora: *Hold his head as he ran away* (D-damn it...it won't be long before the effect kicks in...I have to hurry...)

Tora hurriedly took his phone out as he quickly texted Marsh before he got caught again.

Man 3: *Push Tora to the ground* Now you can't escape!

Tora; Let me go--!!

Man 2: If only you didn't resist... *Stab a syringe on Tora's neck & give him a strong sleep medicine*

Tora: *Yelp* ...Argh.... (...Sorry...everyone...M-Marsh...)

Tora finally got unconscious. Three men hi fived each other before leaving the area with unconscious Tora on a sack bag. Unaware of Tora's quick message to Marsh...

To: Marsh
From: Tora

"Help m-"

DarkReidenMai

Angeldiary16