26

The story of Vladimir & Liliana

E

ver since that day, Vladimir didn't leave by Liliana's side unless she told him to leave her alone for a while. He pretty much spoils her with flowers and desserts since he knew that will cheer her up.

A few years after that, Liliana slowly developed some feelings for Vladimir. Sure, he's mostly quiet but he's secretly loyal and selfless. Actually, he can be energetic and a troublemaker once he was feeling bored.

Most of all...he never treat her like a thing.

Now they're at the garden, doing their own things...

Liliana: *Tending the flowers* ........... *Stare at Vladimir*

Vladimir: *Reading a book* ............ *Notice her* ...Hm? What's wrong?

Liliana: Oh uh...n-nothing.

Vladimir: I see. Well, if anything you need, don't hesitate to tell me.

Liliana: Um... actually, can you...make Strawberry Shortcake? Suddenly I want to eat them...

Vladimir: Strawberry Shortcake? Sure. I just made one recently. Be right back.

Vladimir went to the kitchen to get the cake for Liliana. A few minutes later...

Vladimir: I brought the cake...and some tea.

Liliana: *Already sit on a chair* Oh thank you Vladdy.

Vladimir: *Put everything down* Let's eat.

Liliana: *Nod*

They silently eat the cake. Liliana noticed that Vladimir started to smile.

Vladimir: *Smile* ...I will never get tired of these...

Liliana: *Blush* ..... (...Now that I look at him closely...h-he is handsome, especially when he smiled...)

Vladimir: ...Hm? What's wrong? Something on my face? Wait... there's some cream on your cheek.

Liliana: Eh!? A-ah...really?

Vladimir: Hold still...

He went closer to her and gently wipe the cream with his handkerchief.

Vladimir: There! All done! ....Huh?

Liliana: *Blush bright red*

Vladimir: Wh-what's wrong!? Your face is red! Are you sick?!

Liliana: N-no... I'm okay... *Blush even harder before run off* I'M OKAY!!

Before Vladimir could even react, Liliana ran off with a speed of light.

Vladimir: Eh...!? D-did I say something wrong...? Wait... she didn't even finish eating the cake I made even though she's the one who wants it...

Without them knowing, Charles and Gilbert were watching the whole thing.

Charles: ...You see that right?

Gilbert: ....I definitely can see that. We can see that she's interested in Vlad now.

Charles: I can't blame her for being attracted to Vladimir though. I mean, he's been trying his best to cheer her up.

Gilbert: ..........

Charles: ... What's wrong?

Gilbert: No...I have no objection if Vlad chose her...but-- *Grip on the wall* Just thinking about someone trying to steal him away from me is... infuriating!

Charles: Yup... you're the youngest sibling alright...

Vladimir: (Her face is red...is she suffering from heat stroke??)

DarkReidenMai

Angeldiary16