41

Family

It's been months since Xenon was found and Siro finally returned to his old self. However, thanks to Siro's effort, Vladimir finally woke up from his come. As soon as they heard the news, Alexander and the others immediately visit them...

Liliana: *Open the door* Vladdy--!!

Charles: Are you finally awake--!?

Vladimir: *On his bed, choking on his drink* Ugh! Can you at least knock before you enter my room!? *Cough*

However, Liliana immediately run towards Vladimir and gave him a tight hug.

Liliana: I... I'm so glad that you're alive...!! *Sob* If...if you were gone, I...I wouldn't know what to do...!

Vladimir: Okay okay, I miss you too but... *Pat her back* Y-you're kinda squeezing me to death...

Liliana: *Let go* Ah I'm sorry!

Vladimir: Ahahahah, it's fine.

Alexander: I'm happy to see you awake from your sleep. You've been sleeping for years.

Vladimir: *Rub his head* Yeah...I heard that from them. I'm sorry for making you guys worried...

Alexander: *Pat his head* It's fine...but I wish I was aware of your situation sooner...

Vladimir: Y-you don't have to feel bad...! Even I was caught off guard!

Liliana: *Wipe her tears* ...Welcome back, Vladdy...we missed you...

Vladimir: *Widen his eyes* ........ *Smile* ... It's good to be back.

DarkReidenMai

Angeldiary16