35

Call My Name

Vladimir and Siro announced that they want to travel all over the world. Liliana was sad to see them leave, especially Vladimir...

Vladimir: *Pack his things*

Liliana: .........

Vladimir: What's wrong, Liliana-san? You've been staring at me for a while now...

Liliana: Eh!? A-ah... it's nothing... it's just.... *Look down* ...It will be lonely without you two...

Vladimir: I see...I thought you would be happy with the future silence. Gilbert won't do anything mischievous on Charles and I won't make a huge scene.

Liliana: ....Still...it will be lonely without you...

Vladimir: ........ *Stood up* ...Hey, Liliana-san...I have something for you.

Vladimir approached Liliana before he gave her a bell and a strawberry necklace.

Liliana: Th-this is...?

Vladimir: That strawberry necklace is my gift to you as thanks for everything. And as for that bell... whenever you need me or feel like you're lonely... *Smile* Don't hesitate to ring that bell and call my name. I'll be right beside you in an instant.

Liliana: Vladdy...

Vladimir: Plus you'll get remind of me whenever you see these things! So Liliana-san...smile.

Liliana: *Giggle & smile* Oh Vladdy...you never failed to make me smile....

Vladimir: *Grin* That's my job!

A few days later, Vladimir and Gilbert left the mansion to travel all over the world...

Liliana and Charles is belonged DarkReidenMai

Angeldiary16