40

Reunion

After the incident, they decided to keep an eye on the Fukumoto Family. Sumire updated the situation every now and then. A few years later, they finally heard the good news...

Sumire: Good news Alex...!

Alexander; Hm? You look happy, Sumire...did something happen?

Sumire: Gilbert...because of Xenon, he went back to his senses...!

Alexander: Xenon...? *Widen his eyes* You mean...!?

Sumire: *Nod* Yes...! Yes...he came back...!!

Alexander immediately told everyone the good news. They decided to meet everyone in person. After introducting themselves...

Charles: Ohh, your son look really different than I remembered! If I wasn't mistaken, he was supposed to have purple eyes and black hair...

Xenon: Ahaha...I get that a lot.

Sumire: You're right...but he's still my son!

Vincent: Anyway... where's Gilbert?

Daiki: H-he's resting at a room right now...his mana is extremely low...

Charles: Seriously...?! Is he gonna be okay...?

Daiki: Y-yes... he'll be fine. I gave him some medicine...

Xenon: I think he's still awake. If you want to see him, it's best to do it now.

Alexander: ...Then we'll do just that. But...can we have some privacy with Gilbert?

Everyone except Sumire nodded before leaving. However Alexander told Xenon to come with him. And so, they visited Gilbert...

Charles: Gilbert-! *Ran towards him & hug*

Siro: What the--!? Ch-Charles...?!

Charles: Bro, you made me worried! Or rather, you made all of us worried ever since we heard that you went crazy!

Siro: S-sorry...I...

Alexander: No need to apologize, Gilbert.

Siro: B-but...

Vincent: You're back to normal and that's what all matters.

Siro: Ah.... it's...thanks to everyone's help really...

Alexander: Anyway Gilbert...if you don't mind, could you tell us everything?

Siro: .....Sure. *Look down* ....Xenon was staying at Vlad's house for training. Sumire and I was preparing something for Xenon's birthday when Tails suddenly comes in, all injured. He told me that Vlad is about to lose in a fight... that's when I teleport to his home. When I enter the place... *Grip his hands* Vlad...he was drowning in his own pool of blood...he was critically injured...

Xenon: .........

Siro: Xenon was nowhere to be seen...but I found a bloody black feather that belonged to Fallen Angels...

Xenon: A Fallen Angel injured Uncle Vlad and took me away... *Look down* ........

Charles: But...how did you go...insane...?

Siro: .....I was giving most of my mana to Vlad...so that I can assure that he'll survive...thanks to that, he'll survive now..but at the cost of my own insanity...I start to lose my own sense of reason and...I almost killed Sumire...

Sumire: Gilbert....

Siro; ...But thanks to Xenon and his friends, I finally managed to regain my own self. And that's what happened...

Alexander: I see...so is that mean Vlad will wake up soon?

Siro: *Nod* Yeah, he will. His mana was finally stable.

Liliana: *Tears come out* I'm glad... I'm glad to hear that....

Charles: ....You should rest. You and your family went through a lot.

Siro: I...suppose. Thanks...for not giving up on me.

Charles: Come on, we're family! We won't just abandoned you like that!

Siro: *Sob* Thank you...

They can only look forward to Vladimir waking up fron his coma...

DarkReidenMai

Angeldiary16