66

Perfect Kissing Height

Tora❤️Maia

Among the boys in the group, Tora is the second shortest (160cm). He couldn't help but to feel... insecure about it.

Tora: *Walk beside Maia* ......... (... There's a lot of tall guys today....tch...I feel like everyone are picking a fight with me...)

Maia: ...Tora? What's wrong...? You don't look happy....

Tora: Huh? Uh... it's nothing.

Maia: I can read you like an open book. Is something bothering you?

Tora: ........ *Pull his hat down* ...Promise me you won't laugh.

Maia: Okay....?

Tora: .... It's...about my height. We've been surrounded by tall guys nowadays....that I feel so short. Most of them are like towers...

Maia: ....What are you talking about? You have a perfect kissing height.

Tora: .......... *Face turn red* Wh-wha--?! What are you saying!?

Maia: Huh? I said you have a perfect kissing height...

Tora: No I meant do you realize what you're saying right now!?

Maia: *Went closer* Yes... *Kiss his nose & cheek* Look, a perfect kissing height. I don't have to tip toe myself. Come on, let's get going. *Grab his hand & drag him*

Tora: *Blush bright red* ....Mai.

Maia: Hm?

Tora: You do realize what you just did right?

Maia: Yes...? *Realize what she did* ......!!! *Blush* Oh uh...s-sorry...you were so insecure that I just did that...

Tora: ....My lips are right here...... *Pull her closer & kiss*

Maia: *Widen her eyes* ....!!

Tora: *Pull away* .....Well, if I'm a perfect kissing height for you, then you're the same as me. Hm...being same height as you aren't so bad after all. Thanks.

Maia: *Cover her red face* Th-that's not fair at all...! *Repeatedly hit him*

Tora: How's that not fair? I'm just checking if I can kiss you at this height. Come on, we're gonna be late. *Grab her hand & drag the embarrassed Maia*

Maia: *Red face* ...Y-yeah....

DarkReidenMai

Angeldiary16