63

Vladimir & Slimes

Siro received a request to investigate an abandoned mansion so he decided to invite his brother and old friends to come with him.

Takashi: It's been a while since we all gather together.

Kimiko: I'm rather excited!

Raphial: But you still can't fight right, Kimiko-chan...?

Kimiko: No...but I can support you by cheering you on!

Takashi: Don't worry, Kage and I will make sure to protect you from danger!

Kage: ...Well, if you won't get scared by imaginary ghosts again.

Takashi: Hey!!

Sumire: *Giggle* It's really been a while...

Vladimir: Well, we often go traveling with Xenon nowadays.

Siro: Hey, we're here to investigate, not to reminisce about the past.

Takashi: We know we know. But still, I didn't think that you'll invite us to do this mission together.

Kage: ...Ohh, unless you actually miss us and decide to invite us just so you can hear us talking about our past.

Siro: *Blush* Wha--!? *Cough* No. I just thought it's a nice change of pace.

Takashi: Oho! So you do miss us!

Siro: Sh-shut up! I don't--!

Vladimir: Hai hai, let's focus on our current task. What do we need to do, Gilbert?

Siro: Well...I heard there are a lot of slimes here so I was asked to investigate this place and decide if I should burn it down or not.

Vladimir: S-slimes...?

Kayda: Why did you bring us here then...!? You know we hate slimes...!

Siro: Hah! So I won't be the only one who suffers! *Evil laugh*

Takashi: Typical Gilbert. *Sigh* Well, we're already here so... let's get this over with.

Everyone went to the huge hall...once they got there, a lot of slimes appeared.

Kayda: Ew...th-there's a lot...

Kimiko: Y-yeah...

Suddenly the slimes went to them, causing the girls to shriek and ran up to the stairs. The boys follow them...but Kimiko almost slipped from climbing up the stairs because there were slimes above too. It seems to let itself melt and causes the stairs to become slippery...

Vladimir: Watch out--! *Grab Kimiko & throw her to Kage* Uwah-!!

Kimiko: Eek--!

Kage: *Catch her* V-Vladimir!!

Instead of Kimiko, Vladimir slipped on the stairs and ended up sliding down. The slimes slowly gathered around him...

Siro: Aaah Vlad!!! Uh...!! Wrap!! *Warp Vladimir to a safer place*

Raphial: *Went to him* Vlad-kun! Are you...okay....erm....

Takashi: Oh...damn...

Everyone rushed to his aid before realising that Vladimir was covered in slime.

Vladimir: Ow ow...I hit my head... *Touch his head* Huh...? *Look at his slimy hands* ............... *Touch his clothes* ............. *Widen his eyes in horror* Ah.....AAAAAHHHH!!! MY COAT!!!!

Siro: Ohh...

Sumire: Oh no...

Vladimir: That little....! This is...!! *Angry* ... Unforgivable!!

Kage: Er...wha...h-he got mad...!?

Siro: C-calm down Vlad...!! You'll bury us alive if you decide to destroy this place!!

Vladimir: B...but...! They made my favourite coat dirty...!

Takashi: What's the matter with that...? You can just remake it right?

Vladimir: *Angry* Remake it!? This is...this coat is a birthday present from Xenon!! A birthday present that he personally design and sew it with his hands!!

Everyone immediately went "Oooohh....no."

Vladimir: *Scary tone* I will kill every last of slimes here and destroy this f***ing place!! *Take his katana out* I'm coming for you slimes!! *Runs to slice the slimes*

Sumire: My...he always lose his temper whenever his favourite things got involved...

Siro: Ahh it is from Xenon after all...

Takashi: ...So even him have this parent love huh...?

DarkReidenMai
Angeldiary16