43

Vladimir's Feelings

After that little stunt, Vladimir couldn't maintain his pokerface whenever he saw Liliana. Even imagining her face is enough to make him flustered.

Vladimir; *Reading a book* .......... *Suddenly remembered how Liliana was about to kiss him* ........ *Hit his head on the table* (NO SERIOUSLY VLAD! Stop thinking about that...! M-maybe she was just doing a dare or something...I mean...she saw me as a little brother...right? There is no way that she...)

Siro: Dude, what's wrong with you? I can see your ears turn red.

Vladimir told Siro everything what happened between them.

Siro: I see...well, I didn't make her do that kind of dare, that's for sure. (I'm surprised that she's being way too bold...) ...But Vlad, what do you think of her?

Vladimir: Well... she's kinda like a big sister to me.

Siro: (Ouch. That's gotta hurt, Liliana.)

Vladimir: But...uh... recently, I have that same experience I had with Sophie whenever I saw her...

Siro: .......Vlad...do you know what that means?!

Vladimir: Uh...

Siro: You like her!

Vladimir: *Red face* H-HAH--!? I-I'm not!! .... Probably....

Siro: You like her...well, you have my blessings.

Vladimir: Gilbert! We're not even dating! Plus...! Sh-she probably thinks of me as her little brother...

Siro: You never know until you ask.

Vladimir: No...I shouldn't. I'm scared of being in a relationship anyway...

Siro: What? Why?

Vladimir: ........

Siro: ...Give yourself a chance. Like how you want me to be happy, I want you do the same.

Vladimir: Gilbert....I-I'll try...I guess...

DarkReidenMai

Angeldiary16