48

Anything for Him

Adol: Hey Geis... I've been wondering this for a while... *Hesitate*

Geis: What? Spit it out already.

Adol: W-well...do you...do you have some sort of resentment towards Ernst? I mean...I don't want to pry but you two look pretty awkward with each other and I'm worried that something might happened...

Geis: ...... *Sigh* ...I suppose I can tell you on this part.

Adol: Eh...?

Geis: Truth to be told...yes. Yes I do. He always made some messes around the house, never cleans it up right after and just reading books all the time. I had to do all of the housework. I hate that about him. *Silent* .....But.....I was...also quite aware of how he went too far away for me...

Adol: Too far away...?

Geis: ....Sometimes...during his studies, he would have this evil smile on his face. When I was a kid, I kept on asking him to play with me but... *Sigh silently* ....He would often ignored me. He even yelled at me for the first time because I kept on trying to get his attention. He just yelled at me for disturbing him...

Adol: Oh... (I had no idea...) ...No wonder you often stayed at the church where Tia lived...

Geis: I...barely talk to him after that. We only greeted each other in the morning and that's it. I still do the housework though. *Grip his hands* ...I hate him. Not only he neglect me...but he also...

Adol: Also....what?

Geis: ....... *Close his eyes* ....That doesn't matter anymore. We talk with each other normally now. Isn't that what you want?

Adol: Yeah...but... (Somehow...Geis is kinda soft today... probably because we talk about Ernst...) *Slowly pat his head before hugging him*

Geis: ....!! ...What...are you doing?

Adol: Just...figured that you might want a hug.

Geis: ........ *Kinda let him be*

Adol: ...But hey, you know you can depend on me and Tia too. We'll be there for you.

Geis: ......  (...Yeah I know. No matter how hard I pushed you two away, you two...always managed to catch me....) *Relax a bit* (.... That's why...if I can't smile, you two smiled for me...never stop smiling for me... I'll protect your smile...)

Adol and Geis stayed like that for a while before they heard someone squealing.

Comomile: Our ship has set sailed, Aoi-chan-!

Aoi: Yeah-! This is good! *Took pictures*

Adol: *Immediately let go, blushing*

Geis: Wha-Stop taking pictures of us!

Adol: *Cough* W-well, I think someone is calling me so I better get going. See you guys around. *Walk away in embarrassment*

DarkReidenMai

Angeldiary16