37

The End of Dracula...or not...?

Before the war could break out, Alexander and the others managed to stop Dracula and his followers from causing a huge destruction. However, what Dracula said to Alexander was a bit unsettling...

Dracula: *Cough out blood* Ugh...if only...those two were on my side...

Alexander: No matter you say, you would only see them as tools, not as your family members. Of course they'll betray you in the end. Not to mention all the lives you took right in front of them and even force them to do your bidding...that is one thing I cannot forgive you.

Dracula; Hm... *Cough* ...You may have defeat me...but just you wait, I'll come back for revenge...and this time, I will make sure those two will join me...I will make him...be part of me...

Dracula took his last breath after saying that. Alexander couldn't help but to feel uneasy.

Alexander: ...... (Somehow...I start to feel uneasy... whatever that is, it can't be good...I have to make the twins are safe, even though he's gone...)

He just shook his head before going to where his family hide themselves. When he got there...

Vladimir: Alex...! *Went to him* I'm so glad you're okay...!

Gilbert: D-did you finally beat him...?

Alexander: *Nod & smile* ...I did.

Everyone were really happy to hear about it, especially the twins. They were jumping up and down.

Gilbert: Finally...finally we're free from him...! *Sob*

Vladimir: Whoa Gilbert... don't cry... *Comfort him*

Gilbert: I-I... I'm just glad that we... don't have to deal with him again... you'll be safe too...

Vladimir: Gilbert... *Pat him* ... You're right. I'm glad that this is all over too...

Alexander: You two may be safe from his clutches...but I have to ask you to be careful. You'll never know what danger awaits you.

Vladimir & Gilbert: We will!

Alexander: (...I hope that's the end of Dracula...if he actually comes back...then I'll stop him no matter what. I won't let anything happened to my family...)

DarkReidenMai

Angeldiary16