~ His favorite way to wake you up

Connor:

His favorite way to wake you up is by snuggling. Connor always grabs you by your sides in the morning, and pulls you closer to him. If you're facing him, he'll even rest his lips on your forehead, making him the cutest thing ever.

Ricky:

Ricky always kisses your body to wake you up. Like everywhere. Sometimes he kisses your cheek, other times he kisses your elbow. Every day it's something new, so there's always a surprise on the tradition you love.

Jc:

Jc will trace your tattoos every single morning in order to wake you up, especially if he wants breakfast. You only have two tattoos, but he just retraces them until your eyes are open. You think it's totally adorable, and it's making you more willing to get more tattoos.

Kian:

Kian's favorite way of waking you up is definitely annoying to you, but it's also sort of cute. He somehow got ahold of a feather, and always tickles you with it. You're ticklish, so obviously it wakes you up quickly. The only reason you don't throw the feather away is because you always get to wake up to Kian's laugh.

Trevor:

Trevor does the usual thing most men do, just kisses you on the forehead. It may be really simple, but the both of you love it! It's so simple but yet so intricate like Trevor and your's relationship.

Sam:

Sam only does this occasionally, but he will put roses and candles all over your room and then he'll open the shades, and you always wake up with a huge smile. It's his favorite way to wake you up because it's like an evening date, but first thing in the morning.

A/N: I DID IT! I MADE A PROMISE AND I FULFILLED IT! Haha, enjoy guys! Huge announcement coming tomorrow, so look out for another preference with a SUPER IMPORTANT A/N!