~ Room Service

Kian:

"Kian!" You screamed, chasing him down the hotel hallway.

"What?!" He yelled back, not slowing down.

"We're going to wake up others," You explained and he stopped.

"Who cares, baby? C'mon," Kian smiled at you as he put you on his shoulders.

A piggy back ride? You haven't had a boyfriend that would do that in years. You feel so lucky to have Kian, he treats you like a princess.

You arrived to your room, and there sat a table with chicken strips, fries, pizza, and cake with candles illuminating the dark room.

"Ki," You said, leaning into him.

"You're welcome, boo," He smiled and you began eating your dinner.

Connor:

"Babe, I'm bored," You paused the music and Connor looked up at you.

"Me too actually, I'm also starting to get hungry. And I'm never hungry at two in the morning," He explained and you laughed.

"I know, it's weird huh? Why don't we get some room service," You asked and he nodded happily.

You grabbed the menu from the bedside table and laid it in front of you. Oh my god. They have marble cake! You could so eat four of those right now!

"Ooh, popcorn!" Connor said, pointing to the delicious-looking picture.

"Wanna get popcorn and marble cake," You questioned and he chuckled.

"Of course I do, cake princess," Connor winked, then called them down.

Once your food got there, you arranged it all tumblr-like and took a picture. You then went to twitter and tweeted.

@Y/T/N: Cake and popcorn at 2am with bae, what could be better? ❤️

Ricky:

Youwoke up to Ricky tracing your one tattoo and you laughed.

"How long have you been doing that," You asked and he smiled.

"Almost an hour. I have already taken my shower, I just wanted to have breakfast with you," Ricky explained and you blushed.

"Well, what do you want, Mr. Cupid," You questioned, messing with his hair.

"Chocolate chip pancakes and two bananas?" Ricky suggested and you smiled.

"You're smart, did you know that," You said as dialed room service.

Seconds later, your food was here and you began eating.

"You know, I wouldn't wanna eat breakfast from room service with any other girl," Ricky mentioned and yup, you blushed again.

"Oh Ricky, what did I do to ever deserve you," You continued the love fest, as it made an awesome breakfast.

Jc:

Jc has all of his YouTube friends over and you're making some good small talk. To be honest, you still don't feel one hundred percent comfortable around them yet. You went out into the hallway with my iPhone and decided to call Valentinos.

"Um yes, one large pizza, half cheese, half pepperoni... How long will it take... Oh okay, thank you," You hung up and went back into the 'party room' and played flappy bird while you waited.

Just as you were about to beat your high score, there was a knock on the door. PIZZA! You got out of bed and answered it, almost no one noticing.

"Babe," Jc asked, coming over to you.

"I uh, ordered pizza. I got really bored," You explained, sort of.

"Y/N, why didn't you just tell me you were uncomfortable? It's all good," Jc hugged me and you smiled.

"I dunno, I just didn't want to interrupt your friend time," You stumbled with your words, but he just smiled.

"Go get the pizza," Jc said and you did as you were told.

Once you got the pizza and yourself back on the bed, Jc whistled. He got everyone's attention and cleared his throat.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna go to sleep. Busy day tomorrow," He used the same voice he charmed me with.

Everyone filed out, and Jc crawled into bed with you. For the rest of the night, you ate pizza and watched movies on Netflix.

Trevor:

"Shit!" Trevor shouted, throwing the covers off of him.

You were laying on the couch, watching Orange is the New Black. You glanced at the clock and noticed it was almost 2pm.

"I'm going to be late to my meeting!" Trevor was going to be in a grumpy mood all day if he didn't get there on time.

You called room service, and ordered some granola bars and helped Trevor get ready.

"Here you go," You handed him his ID, and he kissed your cheek.

"If only I could stay with you." He whispered, then left.

A few minutes later, the food you ordered arrived. You grabbed two bottles of water and went to Trevor's meeting.

"Good afternoon everybody," You smiled as you walked in, balancing the food.

"Y/N," Trevor looked confused, but thankful.

"I thought you guys could use some concentrating food," You dropped it off, then left.

Later, Trevor thanked you so much that you almost wanted to kick him out. It made you happy that you could do something to help Trevor out.

Sam:

You and Sam had just arrived to the hotel, but you were both really bored. So you decided to order a whole bunch of stuff from room service.

You put on horrible bosses, one of your favorite movies ever. When the food came, you sat up in bed.

You took a cherry, and tied a knot in the stem while it was in your mouth.

"DUDE!" Sam was in shock that you could do that.

You spent two hours teaching him how to move his tongue in order to tie it. Finally, he was able to do it.

"Good job, baby!" You chuckled, and you two continued tying cherry stems.