~ Making breakfast with him (Connor)

You woke up, and turned over. There was your boyfriend, still fast asleep.

"Baby," You said, gliding your finger across his bare skin.

You love lazy days with Connor, and today was one of them. You have absolutely no plans, and it felt good. Last night it was super hot so you slept in only your bra and underwear. You think it turned him on, but whatever.

You went downstairs and grabbed the chocolate chip pancake mix. You started making it as a sleepy Connor wrapped his arms around you.

"How are you so beautiful, boo?" He asked, and you smiled.

"I don't know, but I bet ya these pancakes will be beautiful," You pointed to the pan.

"What do you want me to do," Connor questioned and you thought.

"You could make some muffins. You need flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, one egg, milk, vegetable oil, and chocolate chips," You listed off the ingredients and Connor got busy.

You finished with four pancakes, and got started with the second batch. Connor was still trying to figure out the mixer, which made you laugh.

"What, you think my failure is funny?" Connor asked and you smirked.

"Of course, baby! But here," You showed him how it worked, and let the mixing begin.

"Oh Y/N..." Connor called, and you turned around.

Connor threw flour at you, landing right in your bra.

"You wanna play that game, Franta? Well you're on!" You shouted, and grabbed the sugar.

You were close enough where you could pull his boxers out, so you did that, and in went the sugar.

"AHHH!" Connor screamed, running around the kitchen.

"That's right, Con, scream like a little girl," You chuckled, as the second batch of pancakes finished.

Soon enough, he came back and kissed your neck.

"Truce?" Connor asked, and you smiled.

"Sure, babe. Now get back to your muffins," You gestured to his baking area and he went away.

Once you guys finished cooking, you both had a delicious breakfast. You talked about music and your childhood memories. It felt so awesome to be sharing your life with Connor, and it made you realize you want to that forever.

A/N: Hey guys! So I thought I'd try this out with some of my preferences. Just separating all six of them and having separate pictures and descriptions. Now obviously that isn't going to be the case with all of them. But do you guys like how this works? Let me know in the comments!