Trevor imagine (for Maggie)

"I'm going to go take a shower, don't break anything, Chris," I told my brother, and he glared at me.

"I'm not the one who's prone to accidents," Chris said, and I shook my head.

(Trevor's POV)

I walked up to Maggie's door, and rang the doorbell. Tonight, we were supposed to hang out, so I brought her roses and a box of pizza.

"Uh, you must be that Trevor dude," I'm assuming this his her brother, Chris.

"Um yeah, where's Maggie?" I asked, and he smirked a little.

"She's in the shower, but you can wait right here with us," Chris gestured to an open spot on the couch.

He introduced me to his friends, Ti and Eros. It was really awkward, because here I was, with roses and pizza in a room with guys.

"So, Trevor. How'd you meet Maggie," Ti asked me, and I sighed.

"On the pier, we both were in Starbucks, ordering coffee," I said, and Chris nodded.

"So how many girlfriends have you had before my sister?" He questioned.

"She's technically my first, Chris," I ran a hand through my hair nervously.

"Oh, hey Trev," Maggie's clear voice goes through my ears, and I couldn't be happier.

"Hey beautiful," I kissed her cheek, and I could feel Chris smile.

"Sorry about Chris, he's really protective of me," Maggie said, and I waved it off.

"It's cool," I smiled, before grabbing a slice of pizza.