Sam imagine (for Carissa)

I finished curling my hair, and straightened out my dress. Tonight, I was going out with Sam Pottorff, aka my crush.

Ever since he asked me out, I've had to pinch myself. I never thought Sam would like me back, so this is surreal. Anyways.

The doorbell rang, and I ran downstairs to answer it. There stood Sam in a tux, with two boxes of chocolate and a single red rose.

"Oh my gosh, Sam," I breathed, taking the items and sitting them on the kitchen table.

We got in his car about five minutes later, and I sat quietly, unsure of what to do. Sam told me on the phone that the date was a surprise location, so uh, there goes that topic of conversation.

"Okay we're here," Sam parked in the lot of a 5-star restaurant, with a lot of limos at all sides of us.

Sam took my hand, and led me in. He have the host our reservation, and he led us to our table. There sat Ms. Katy Perry, eating some chicken strips.

"Oh my god! Sam!" I said, playfully hitting him in the chest.

"What? I didn't know a famous person would sit next to us!" Sam raised his hands, showing innocence.

"Okay, Mr. Romantic," I smiled, and Sam pulled out my chair for me.

That night was magical. Sam and I had the best time, and he said he'll definitely be calling me back the next day. I went to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.