~ Ricky imagine (for Rachelle)

I stood in line at Starbucks, with Maya on my hip. It's been a little over year since I became a single mom. I didn't ever tell Ricky that I was pregnant because I was afraid that he wouldn't want me anymore. So after the month long fling, I just left.

Anyways, I was almost at the front of the line, when I heard my name.

"Rachelle?" Oh god, it's Ricky.

He can't see Maya. He has no idea about her, and she has no idea about her father. Ugh, Ricky, why do you have to go to Starbucks?

"Uh hi, Ricky," I stepped out of line to talk to him.

"Who's this little beauty," Ricky asked, playing with Maya.

"Okay, um, listen. I have kind of been keeping a secret from you." I said, letting him have my baby girl.

"Oh god," Ricky immediately thought the worst, like he always did.

"Just listen to me. Two weeks after we broke up, I got pregnant. And no, I didn't have sex with anyone else. Maya is your daughter, see she has your lips," I explained to Ricky, and his jaw dropped.

"You've been raising her all on your own? How?" He asked and I sighed.

"I admit, it's not easy. But I got my own apartment, and a good job that pays the bills. Maya is my world," I said, and Maya giggled.

"D- da da," Maya said, unsure of her words.

"Oh my god, Maya," I smiled, and clapped for my daughter.

"Can I help? I mean, I wanna help you take care of her. I wanna be a good father to her," He messed with Maya's few hairs, and I nodded.

"Thank you, Ricky. How about I buy drinks, and I can catch you up on Ms. Maya Dillon," I smiled as my family followed behind me.

From that moment on, Ricky helped me take care of Maya. She always smiled when she was around him, I think Maya somehow knew Ricky was her father, even though she can't understand much. It was a day that lead to many days of happiness and a perfect daughter for Ricky and I.