~ Why the fans like you

Connor:

The fans like you because you always interact with them. You're always answering questions on twitter; relationship related or not. Sometimes you help Connor edit to make sure the videos get out on time. You want them to like you, and they do.

Ricky:

The fans know that you make Ricky happy. They know that you'll always be there for him and would never do anything to hurt him. You appreciate that they support your relationship, and they share Ricky with you.

Jc:

You're extremely funny in the eyes of others. The fans love watching your vines and Instagram videos so much, you're thinking about making a YouTube channel. You love making others laugh, and that's how you met Jc. The fans think that's adorable, and you agree.

Kian:

You're one of them. Before you met Kian, you were just another fan watching him on YouTube. You understand the fans, how they feel. You follow a lot of fan accounts on social media, and it makes them feel close to Kian.

Trevor:

The fans adore you because you're not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Sometimes you get into fights, and Trevor's fans are right there helping you. You feel like you're on a team, a team that fights for what's right. Normally in return, you follow the fans that support you and Trevor with a smile on your face.

Sam:

You try everything in your power to help the fans meet Sam. During the tour, you'd dress up in a weird costume and deliver a pair of VIP tickets to a few of the fans' doorsteps. You love seeing them smile almost as much as you love seeing Sam smile. The fans not only like you, they LOVE you!

A/N: YASSS A LONG-ISH PREFERENCE!!!! I'm sorry that they have been so short, I'm just really tired 😴 Anyways, 20K?! God damn, it seems like it was yesterday that I was celebrating 400 reads! I love you people so much, thanks for reading :)

Okay, about the twitter preferences. If you don't have twitter, here's what you can do. You write down the link, and put it into your browser (Google chrome, safari, ect.) then it will show up. If we have more problems, I will describe the picture and put the link below that. Does that sound okay?.