~ 4th of July

Ricky:

You two were lighting fireworks together, meanwhile Kian was busy blowing stuff up. The rest of O2L were chilling out, already tired.

"Ready babe," Ricky asked you, and you smiled.

As you bent down to light it, you heard a loud boom and a scream from Ricky.

"OH MY GOD KIAN!" He rubbed his arm, and you got nervous.

"What happened, baby," You questioned and Kian was smirking.

"Some of my stuff kind of burned him... Sorry Ricky!" He called and you couldn't help but laugh.

"I think that is the signal that I need to quit," Ricky smiled and you two went inside.

Connor:

You guys were back in your hometown, since your family hasn't met Connor yet. You briefed him on how your family acts so that he won't be surprised.

When it was dark out, you sat on his lap and watched your little cousins light fireworks. Your family asked questions about you guys and it just brought back happy memories. As you guys were leaving, Connor said one of the nicest things.

"Babe, I want this to happen again. Your family is so awesome, and your cousins are adorable!" Connor whispered to you.

You laughed and kissed him real well, then you guys left.

Kian:

Well, Kian ended up buying nearly a thousand dollars worth of fireworks. He was lighting them off, when he got an idea.

He took a sparkler and lit it. Then he put it in his mouth and begged you to take a picture of it.

"Please Y/N, I'll love you forever," Kian pleaded and you finally gave in.

You snapped the picture and then the sparkler went crazy.

Kian immediately spat the firework out and he was jumping around.

"That's why you don't put the damn thing in your mouth, Ki," You laughed as he came over to tickle you.

Jc:

You guys went to Disneyland to watch fireworks. You picked a spot that was a fair distance from the actual thing. You two wanted be on your own, so it all worked out. You each had a beer lying beside you, and your hands were intertwined.

"This is the best," You smiled at Jc and he kissed your cheek.

"I'm glad you like it, babe. Disneyland fireworks are the best," He went on about the first time he went here.

"Yup, I came here when I was six, and I don't remember any bit of it." You talked again and Jc pulled something out of his pocket.

"Y/N, I love you so much. You make me happy when it feels impossible. Instead of fireworks, you light up my world. I can't imagine my life without you, so will you marry me?" At this point, he was on knees, and you were tearing up.

"Yes baby, but how- how did you know I wanted to get proposed to on the fourth," You asked and Jc smiled.

Seconds later, your sister popped out of a bush and hugged you.

"Fucking bastards," You said while wiping tears from your face.

Trevor:

Trevor had a concert to do tonight, and it was on the San Diego Pier. You were in the front row, cheering him on.

"SLAY QUEEN!" You screamed, which almost made him lose concentration.

Towards the end of the show, there were supposed to be these really awesome fireworks all around Trevor.

Finally, they showed up and they made Trevor look incredible up there.

The fireworks read: "I LOVE MY FANS SO MUCH!" It was actually really adorable, and made the fans happy.

Then, all of a sudden, Trevor started pulling everyone up on stage. At the end, it became one big dance party.

Sam:

You guys decided to go to Vegas, and live it up. You walked around town, seeing fireworks everywhere you looked. The buildings all turned their lights off so that the fireworks would have their effect. And they sure did, they lit up the town just as well as the lights.

"This is so much fun, Sam!" You shouted, gripping his hand tighter.

"Wanna make this an annual thing," He asked, smiling at you.

"Hell yeah!" You screamed, getting looks from parents with their children.

"Whoops," You whispered to Sam, and he kissed your forehead.

"Anything goes, babe, it's Vegas," He explained, and it was a happy night.